OT Inappropriate Discussions With Athletes

• Thread starter Deleted member 41136
  • Start date

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
AE is all I've worn for years. I have a size 2 waist but the booty and thighs of a tumbler and base and AE has the only jeans I can find under $50 that fit me. They last FOREVER too.

Ahhhh perfect! I will definitely be looking at those soon, buying cheap jeans that actually fit is like my dream [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vigoss jeans are the only jeans I'll wear right now. They don't get as baggy as other jeans after wearing them all day and they fit me everywhere. They range from like $50-100 but I get an employee discount so whatever lol.

I used to wear Silver jeans a lot but I don't think they have enough stretch in them. Day Trips are awesome too, but I think they have a littttle too much stretch. Vigoss are the perfect happy medium for me :)

My thighs are pretty muscular and are size bigger than my waist. I also have short legs for my height (long torso). Hollister jeans are the only ones I can get to fit properly. They're also really comfortable, which is good, because I'm extremely picky when it comes to textures. I only buy them when there's a really good sale, though. My mom has the same problem (minus the short legs) and loves Guess jeans. She used to get them for free, because my dad was one of the lead architects for their stores, but he left that job to teach so she doesn't get them anymore.

My thighs are pretty muscular and are size bigger than my waist. I also have short legs for my height (long torso). Hollister jeans are the only ones I can get to fit properly. They're also really comfortable, which is good, because I'm extremely picky when it comes to textures. I only buy them when there's a really good sale, though. My mom has the same problem (minus the short legs) and loves Guess jeans. She used to get them for free, because my dad was one of the lead architects for their stores, but he left that job to teach so she doesn't get them anymore.

I LOVED Guess jeans in high school. I only had a couple pairs but I wore them all them time. Unfortunately I grew a random two inches after high school so they no longer fit but those jeans seriously rock.

My favorite jeans are Articles of Society, which I get in the Nordstrom juniors department. I'm tallish (5'5") and tiny (112 of lean muscle) and these are the only jeans that fit me in the waist and thighs. At 24, I hate shopping in the juniors section, but I love these because they're a higher rise than most juniors jeans, so I don't feel like a teenager in low-cut pants.

My favorite jeans are Articles of Society, which I get in the Nordstrom juniors department. I'm tallish (5'5") and tiny (112 of lean muscle) and these are the only jeans that fit me in the waist and thighs. At 24, I hate shopping in the juniors section, but I love these because they're a higher rise than most juniors jeans, so I don't feel like a teenager in low-cut pants.

YES! I HATE low rise jeans. They make me feel so awkward. I always feel like my booty is going to be hanging out. I wear a medium rise (I think is what it's called) from Express and they hit about an inch below my belly button. I'm pretty tall at almost 5'8" but my torso is significantly shorter than my legs are so I'm not sure if that would make difference haha. I know that my younger sister is 4'11" and I'm pretty sure we weigh about the same (115) she's just more...blessed...in some areas than I am but she always wears low rise jeans and her torso is long compared to her legs. It might just be the difference in our ages and styles of jeans because I wore low rise until I was about 19 too.

But I'll have to look that brand of jeans up! It's hard to find the rise of jeans that I like.

YES! I HATE low rise jeans. They make me feel so awkward. I always feel like my booty is going to be hanging out. I wear a medium rise (I think is what it's called) from Express and they hit about an inch below my belly button. I'm pretty tall at almost 5'8" but my torso is significantly shorter than my legs are so I'm not sure if that would make difference haha. I know that my younger sister is 4'11" and I'm pretty sure we weigh about the same (115) she's just more...blessed...in some areas than I am but she always wears low rise jeans and her torso is long compared to her legs. It might just be the difference in our ages and styles of jeans because I wore low rise until I was about 19 too.

But I'll have to look that brand of jeans up! It's hard to find the rise of jeans that I like.

I'm short and muscular and all I wear are mid rise jeans. I hate low rise because I feel like they make me look chubbier and high rise are just uncomfortable

I wear a size twelve slim at Justice. I've always been extremely slim and tall but anorexia has put me in the kids department.

I'm not even sure how to respond to this other than I sincerely hope this is something you are working on with a professional.
I have struggled with anorexia for seven years and it was diagnosed three years ago. I was underweight and I had passed out during P.E. I have been seeing a doctor but anorexia can be relapsed so many times.

I have struggled with anorexia for seven years and it was diagnosed three years ago. I was underweight and I had passed out during P.E. I have been seeing a doctor but anorexia can be relapsed so many times.
I have seen the results of this struggle and want you to know you can be successful in this battle. Wishing you the best of health as you go on.

**peek a boo**

Back