All-Star Inconsistent Judging

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Katybugmom said:
I know, fierce board should become an EP and run an awesome comp, great venue, reasonably priced, fair judges, public scoresheets, etc. Then we can all just go to fierceboard comps.:)

No one on the fierceboard can agree to what the scoresheet should look like.

there are soooo many other differences between competitions besides score sheets- Venue, Size, staging and production, awards, prestige, location, date, price...
Matt that was my point haha lol why would someone go over here when its cheaper to go over here, it all comes down to price which is what happens now and if you give a universal scoresheet then you really have put price as the focus.

Matt that was my point haha lol why would someone go over here when its cheaper to go over here, it all comes down to price which is what happens now and if you give a universal scoresheet then you really have put price as the focus.

its not just price though, there are some cheap competitions and they are usually cheap for a reason.
NCA Dallas is expensive and uses the same score sheet as the rest of varsity, but people still fly from all over to attend it.

Honestly the score sheet wasn't even a factor when we were putting together our schedule, which I guess is why we will be competing on 6 different score sheets this year

its not just price though, there are some cheap competitions and they are usually cheap for a reason.
NCA Dallas is expensive and uses the same score sheet as the rest of varsity, but people still fly from all over to attend it.

Honestly the score sheet wasn't even a factor when we were putting together our schedule, which I guess is why we will be competing on 6 different score sheets this year
Your NCA Reference is noted! But I would add that most people also many the expense that normally wouldnt go because they are part of the "Varsity Plan". But I think some gyms would hold back on going to nca each year because the cost would not be worth it in terms of going some where regional, because its expensive just to fly and lodge in dallas trust me I've paid it for the past 10yrs and it amazes me haha lol each year.

Back