All-Star International Open All Girl 6

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 18, 2010
Looking at the cheer bracket contest, iasf bids awarded/accepted/declined, and the fierceboard worlds bids wiki, gym tyme all girl 6 hasn't accepted? (a few weeks ago, they declined an AL bid, but when i looked again today, they weren't listed. maybe i'm just blind) a bid. and CJA declined theirs.
People are still posting them in their bracket predictions...am I missing something or are there reallyonly two teams in the IAG 6 division this year?

People are going to have to change their brackets considering neither GT nor CJA are attending worlds lol

Hmm well can we throw this division out of the bracket because I have no clue who is attending and I haven't seen like any videos sooo that seems rather silly lol

bahahaha. I think everyone copied off of the first few people that did the bracket. I had no idea who was in the division other than gymtyme last year.

Just like the NCAA with 64 teams, there has to be that one area that no one knows about. That's part of the fun! (you could always wait until the schedule comes out).

Do you guys realize that there has already been an international all girl 6 gold medal to a foreign country??
In 09, UPAC (Chile) got gold, Cyclones (Japan) got silver, and Gold Star (UK) got bronze.
In 2010, Tigres (Mexico) took home silver. It is nothing new for international teams to place in the international all girl division at worlds. So no one should be counting them out.

There is a reason the deadline for the brackets is April 27th. Why in your right mind would you predict the winner when you don't know who is definitely competing?

Do you guys realize that there has already been an international all girl 6 gold medal to a foreign country??
In 09, UPAC (Chile) got gold, Cyclones (Japan) got silver, and Gold Star (UK) got bronze.
In 2010, Tigres (Mexico) took home silver. It is nothing new for international teams to place in the international all girl division at worlds. So no one should be counting them out.

There is a reason the deadline for the brackets is April 27th. Why in your right mind would you predict the winner when you don't know who is definitely competing?
The order will be out before then, won't it? That's the Wednesday before Worlds.

Back