Ultimate Canadian Cheer Jags
Universal Kentucky Cheer Eclipse
USA Allstarz Most Wanted
West Coast Allstars
Xtreme Allstars

Unconfirmed/Pending Try Outs:
American Elite Epic
Rocket Elite

I understand that this division is meant to help the teams from around the world, but the way it's set up doesn't work based on the number of teams we have. If you're going to let only the top 3 advance why let so many teams get a bid? I don't think they should reduce the number of bids this division gets, but at least in the other divisions you go knowing you have a shot at making it to day two. In this division you go knowing you have a small chance of making it to day two. You're spending all this money just for the experience. We have many talented Int. teams and they just don't get recognized at the biggest comp of the year. It really needs to be changed to let more teams into finals. Just imagine if those teams stopped attending....

Agreed. At least with my team this is true...it is a lot of money to spend when we know in advance we will only compete the first day (sucky, but realistic being such a new gym and even newer team). However, this could be changing for teams this season or in seasons to come. It seems like every year, more competitions offer paid or partial paid bids to international teams...this year, all three of the bid competitions we're attending are offering paid/partial bids to international teams...last year, of those same three competitions, only one of them offered any sort of money to our division

Agreed. At least with my team this is true...it is a lot of money to spend when we know in advance we will only compete the first day (sucky, but realistic being such a new gym and even newer team). However, this could be changing for teams this season or in seasons to come. It seems like every year, more competitions offer paid or partial paid bids to international teams...this year, all three of the bid competitions we're attending are offering paid/partial bids to international teams...last year, of those same three competitions, only one of them offered any sort of money to our division

This is great news! I have been hoping that we would have to opportunity to earn partial/paid bids!

I haven't paid this division much attention but it sure has gotten huge since the start of the summer. I'm curious to see what each team brings to the table in order to claim World Fame?!?

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 3G Slide using Tapatalk

central arkansas cheer has one. They are going to be pretty good, maybe not top tier but they will be able to compete with a lot of teams.

Can people post whether or not the teams will be competing for a bid or if they are just a fun team? Just so we can distinguish between them on the list.

I am pretty sure at this moment we have one.

Back