Is It Rude ?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 6, 2011
okay so i am new to this team its my first year do you think it would be rude if i made alittle suggestions or comments ? i dont want them to think i know everything because it is my first year with this team ?

Well if you don't know what you want to suggest, I guess it's not a big deal! haha but it kind of depends. You can't really be like, "Oh why don't i move here, this girl move over there then she can be center and it will all work!" because those decisions have to be done by the coach. But if they maybe need someone to try a new position, you could volunteer yourself and see if they want you to try. Does that make sense? It's really a case-by-case issue.

great thanks but another thing sometimes i would like to help so of my teammates but i would not want to offend them if i said something wrong !

great thanks but another thing sometimes i would like to help so of my teammates but i would not want to offend them if i said something wrong !
Well if you say it in a nice way they shouldn't be offended! Just say, hey I may have something that can help you land easier or something.

Back