All-Star Is It True Cheer Command Is Closing?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ok. The two owners from CC are splitting up. That is happening for sure. The reason the team is going to UA is because they were only one that would keep team together as group. Third all these girls were fine with working out to make a level 5 team. I can't say much after that but thanks to UA for taking these kids who would lose season completely if they stayed at CC. There were no other level 5 options for them to stay in area. There Will be many more things coming out soon that will show how bad the situation is at cheer command soon. This is directly from someone at CC. Don't judge these kids unless you know what steps have led to this. You will see shortly they had no choice.

I know this. You know this. Many people know this. Our fellow fiercboarders like physical proof, not just "I know because so and so told me".

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

I know this. You know this. Many people know this. Our fellow fiercboarders like physical proof, not just "I know because so and so told me".

There is plenty of proof but do you really think putting financial stuff up here is the correct thing to do. Time will tell, you don't have believe.

Calm yourself....nobody is doubting your sincerity. This is just hard for some people to read and PLEASE don't put financial stuff up. your info. runneth over.

Just trying to be respectful of certain info getting on here####

When I was still cheering Cheer Command was one of those gyms that if you saw you were up against you knew you had to hit everything. Same with UA and ICC/ICE.
There is plenty of proof but do you really think putting financial stuff up here is the correct thing to do. Time will tell, you don't have believe.

Neither owner is denying their is a split. What they are is how ugly the split is.

Whoa there. Calm down. I didn't say provide proof. All I said was everyone is acting like those of us posting are basically making this stuff up, or that we came by this info just "through the grapevine". I was merely clarifying for OTHER people (not you) that I got my facts from a reliable source. Because they were basically saying because the owner didnt come on here and swear on the fierceboard bible that it's true, then it must not be true.

I don't know why you keep trying to prove to me what you're saying? You do know I probably know more of these people than you do, right? You don't need to prove anything to me - I already know what's up. I'm not posting anything. Just stating that not everything is vicious rumor just because the fierceboard fbi didn't uncover it on their own first.

This is silly. I'm outta this. Sad for cheer command but it is what it is.

Don't take what I said wrong please I am not getting crazy was just responding so easy to misunderstand if not talking instead posting###Good luck to everyone at cheer command and both of their owners

CC is closing. so is ICE. and UA. and cheer athletics as well as top gun allstars. i know because my coachs best friends hairdressers sister in law's second cousin who has a daughter that cheers at all 5 gyms told me, so its true.
And all the athletes are moving to Marlyland to cheer for MDT. my cousin who lives in Massachusetts' best friend has a friend who is a hs cheerleader and lives in Maryland so that's how I know it's true

And all the athletes are moving to Marlyland to cheer for MDT. my cousin who lives in Massachusetts' best friend has a friend who is a hs cheerleader and lives in Maryland so that's how I know it's true

Crap how did your friend find that out? Im the secret donor who is moving all these kids to Maryland. Spoiler Alert: F5 is now super large varsity and have squad standing fulls, every girl have a specialty double pass, and all the flyers are pulling beautiful needles.

Back