All-Star It's A New Season...what Are You Paying For???

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

We are ordering next month I believe and we dont compete until November so I REALLY HOPE we will be ok on time

Hmmmm... we ordered Varsity uniforms the end of last June, changed the appliqued logo in July-ish, and I'm pretty sure we received them September/very early October, ::::::::::shrugs::::::::::::

Honestly, Varisty takes way too long to deliver uniforms. It probably doesn't help we had 24 teams last year and 500 athletes. But still, it was ridiculous. Then the girls came in, and the boys had to wait an extra two months. I want to b-slap someone

Honestly, Varisty takes way too long to deliver uniforms. It probably doesn't help we had 24 teams last year and 500 athletes. But still, it was ridiculous. Then the girls came in, and the boys had to wait an extra two months. I want to b-slap someone

That's who our gym is getting unis from this year...sweet baby Jesus that makes me nervous.

Sometimes I wonder how often the gyms contributed to these late deliveries. Waiting for last minute requests or late payments etc. instead of setting a reasonable deadline and sticking to it. It would be pretty easy to tell your parents that it's the uniform companies fault. Just wonderng....

Sometimes I wonder how often the gyms contributed to these late deliveries. Waiting for last minute requests or late payments etc. instead of setting a reasonable deadline and sticking to it. It would be pretty easy to tell your parents that it's the uniform companies fault. Just wonderng....

I agree, the gym could be part of the problem in some cases as you describe. In ours, unfortunately, the design was finalized and all payments were made before September...and we still didn't get them until late December/early January....two months after the promise date. I think (at least in our case) the most annoying part was the lack of communication. No one told our owners that the date had changed, and then even when she was driving to get them (several hours) they waited until the last minute and when she called to check, the machine ate them? A month after they are due, all the sudden a machine eats them? PUHHHLEAASSE. In the words of my preteen, total lamesauce.

I was thinking the same. We have a deadline for uni orders. If you don't order by that date, fully paid, you're S.O.L.

I agree, the gym could be part of the problem in some cases as you describe. In ours, unfortunately, the design was finalized and all payments were made before September...and we still didn't get them until late December/early January....two months after the promise date. I think (at least in our case) the most annoying part was the lack of communication. No one told our owners that the date had changed, and then even when she was driving to get them (several hours) they waited until the last minute and when she called to check, the machine ate them? A month after they are due, all the sudden a machine eats them? PUHHHLEAASSE. In the words of my preteen, total lamesauce.

And let me add-this was only for our tiny team. So six uniforms. They took two extra months for six uniforms.

I dont know who we are ordering from and to be honest I dont think I want to know. It would make me worry even more. Just hoping for the best. The pic we saw of our unis is amazing so I will just hold onto that and not think about the possibility of wearing camp gear for our first comp hahahaha

Although this may be the case for some, we ensured all uniform payments were made months in advance. Also, I believe 75% is all that is needed as a down payment (but don't quote me on that). At the end of the day, there are really only two major companies to use, and neither of them are perfect. I understand things come up, and sometimes there are problems, but I will also say I've heard many more positives about GK than I ever have about Varsity. Our experience with Varsity was a mess, and it pains me that we need to order even a couple uniforms for the new people this season.
I would say once again, it comes down to your rep and their ability to communicate with their clients. Some reps simply are not as invested in their customers as others, or I guess they just don't care.

GK all the way

Unfortunately, that's who did our last gym's tiny uniforms....and they were 2 months late and actually told our owner that their machine ate them (not kidding). It took them over 4 months to make 6 tiny team uniforms. Totally unacceptable, especially when the promise date was at 2 months. The GREAT news is that the rest of our last gym got their unis from Dreamlight, and were fantabulous and a week early!!!

Back