All-Star It's Already Here?! - Worlds Day 1 Chatter

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Is it just me, or does it seem like a lot of teams that usually hit are letting the jitters get to them? Just seeing a lot of out of character stuff out there :/

Is there a list of IoC5 teams moving onto Semis? That's the only division, besides Large Limited and Small Senior that have announced advancing teams to Semis, right? (How 'bout Small Limited?)

And I know people were mentioning athletes saying they slipped on those logos earlier. If you have the VOD and you watch CEA Greenville, you can see their last tumbler clearly slips on the logo at around 1:20.

Today is so awesome, I'm just sitting here on Fierceboard and watching the VOD while munching on snacks all day. It rules. :) But I have to wait until way later tonight to see the other teams I want to watch! Oh, well. Still fun.

Exactly what i'm doing..lol but I took a break to shower and take my cp to practice:)

And I know people were mentioning athletes saying they slipped on those logos earlier. If you have the VOD and you watch CEA Greenville, you can see their last tumbler clearly slips on the logo at around 1:20.

I was skeptical about the "slip on the logo" thing when I first read it but if a CEA athlete did it, it must be legitimate ;) (yes I'm biased.) Anyways what poor planning...this is WORLDS, if teams are expected to step it up so should USASF! Just saying.

CJA SS- 1 sb in pyramid... I think Patty Ann should be happy :)
Ice Unlimited-1sb, 1st, 1tb, 1girl landed on top of another landing her double but they kept going
CC SS - 4stunts 1sb, 1tt, 1tb

Is there a list of IoC5 teams moving onto Semis? That's the only division, besides Large Limited and Small Senior that have announced advancing teams to Semis, right? (How 'bout Small Limited?)

There have been no updates on twitter on placements for Small Limited of IOC5. Not sure why they haven't been announced yet sine they were suppose to be before the break.

Back