All-Star It's Already Here?! - Worlds Day 1 Chatter

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

And I know people were mentioning athletes saying they slipped on those logos earlier. If you have the VOD and you watch CEA Greenville, you can see their last tumbler clearly slips on the logo at around 1:20.

Hmmmmm... it looks like he slips, but I think he was already too over rotated to land the double. I could be wrong, I watched it over and over, but it doesn't look entirely like the logos the reason he didn't land

I just got to watch the Matrix IOC5 video and I don't think I have ever seen someone drag themself across the mat like that. Does anyone know if he got to go back out with the rest of the team when they went a second time? And is that the same guy that tripped in the beginning of the routine?

I was skeptical about the "slip on the logo" thing when I first read it but if a CEA athlete did it, it must be legitimate ;) (yes I'm biased.) Anyways what poor planning...this is WORLDS, if teams are expected to step it up so should USASF! Just saying.
yep it is deff a slip from the logo :(

Power Xtreme Envy SS- great routine, great teamwork to save girl from falling after tumbling pass ended weird debatable on whether or not it will be a deduction.

can anyone pleaseeee update on Semi-finals going on for small limited in the Josten center? A bunch of teams have already gone! Cheerlebrity is doing an amazing job on milkhouse updates

Back