All-Star It's Already Here?! - Worlds Day 1 Chatter

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Umm, can someone PLEASE address this situation about the matrix IOC guy collapsing, then crawling off stage right before their baskets!! Someone brought it up, but it hasn't been clarified--> it was really terrible to watch! :(

I think when someone finds out they will post but there has been no word on if he is alright and took may for their 2nd attempt or not. Looks like he rolled his ankle when he went to turn around but not sure how serious it was.

NElite, THANKS A MILLION BOO!!!!! Xoxox! Ahhhhhhhhh my nerves!!!! Do you know who got hurt? Robert, Sean or Cam?? thos are the only double punch doubles.....Anything on SOMED? :)

They go at 10:03 at Josten's!:) SOOO excited for them! And I think someone said who got hurt... I'll go back and check! :)

aw :( I like Cam! Best of Luck and hopefully he'll be better for tomorrow! So is Cali officially said to be moving on tomorrow or were we just assuming that before this talk about a safety deduction? Orange did the same exact thing either last year or the year before, but they had 1000 small senior teams below them to cushion their blow and still moved onto the next day.

Back