All-Star It's Already Here?! - Worlds Day 1 Chatter

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

is anyone having trouble with VOD?
It logged me out and now when i log back in and click start viewing video it takes me back to the login page..

clear all temporary internet files and cookies. Then close the browser and open it back up. Then login.

SOMEONE PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, tell me how the CALI teams did, i see the scores but i want the LOW DOWN!!!!! thankss XoXOXO

Top Gun Semi- 1sb, 1sf, 1tb, awesome routine, new uniforms
Cheerlebrity said they didn't have a stunt fall though.. I will need to clarify this! :)

SOMEONE PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, tell me how the CALI teams did, i see the scores but i want the LOW DOWN!!!!! thankss XoXOXO
Unlimited: Tumbling Bust (injury in a double double) and bobble in pyramid.. They said other than that, it looked great!
Sparkle: As far as I know... They hit a clean routine!
Small Senior: They should be on in the next 15-30 minutes! :)

Im uploading videos from Worlds, in HD. Any requests? Any team you like... youtube user name sammyheartsGCA. So far uploading, Brandon Black, Hot Cheer Hot 5, Cheer Extreme Raleigh and Greenville. Let me know!

Mac's Starz and Lg. Sr if you would be so kind.

updated

Small Senior
Power Xtreme 246.?3
Champion Cheer Heat 245.76
CJA 233.5
Fire and Ice 233.4
Just Cheer 233.03
Oregon 232.53
Crimson Heat 229.46
KX Athletics 221.73
Tiger Elite 220.5
Speed Athletics 217.4
Champion 216.76
Gage 215.56
Viper Venom 212.96
Elite Cheer 211.06
East Coast Nitros 207.06
Looney Dolphins 164.3

Small Limited Coed
All Star One 244.1
USA Wildcats 240.23
South Jersey Storm 237.6
Rockstar Beatles 235.2
Fame Notorious 235
CEA Greenville 214.87

Umm, can someone PLEASE address this situation about the matrix IOC guy collapsing, then crawling off stage right before their baskets!! Someone brought it up, but it hasn't been clarified--> it was really terrible to watch! :(

They are taking forever to upload more teams on the VOD..is this hapening to everyone or just me?
I have refreshed and logged back in a numerous amount of times..

Back