All-Star It's Already Here?! - Worlds Day 1 Chatter

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

is there video of the matrix boy??
cannot wait to go tomorrow!! i hope everyone hits though, seems to be a lot of stunt falls today....
who else is here in fla??!!?

NElite, THANKS A MILLION BOO!!!!! Xoxox! Ahhhhhhhhh my nerves!!!! Do you know who got hurt? Robert, Sean or Cam?? thos are the only double punch doubles.....Anything on SOMED? :)

Congratulations to all the teams moving on to Finals!!! And a special shout out to Theapia Best from NJSE on being named Gym owner of the year. Those of us that had the honor of seeing you work with our kids always knew it...and so happy that you get the recognition you deserve! Best of luck to Fab 5 and ALL the teams competing in finals tomorrow and anyone that competed today. You should be so incredibly proud of your accomplishments.

Umm, can someone PLEASE address this situation about the matrix IOC guy collapsing, then crawling off stage right before their baskets!! Someone brought it up, but it hasn't been clarified--> it was really terrible to watch! :(

I think when someone finds out they will post but there has been no word on if he is alright and took may for their 2nd attempt or not. Looks like he rolled his ankle when he went to turn around but not sure how serious it was.

Back