All-Star It's Already Here?! - Worlds Day 1 Chatter

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

He was repeating what was TWEETED by someone who was sitting BESIDE the athletes that were doing it. Please don't try and start trouble when it has been trouble free all day.
me start trouble? there was no reason for that topic to even be brought up by him. thats starting trouble. I was telling him how you need to look at all sides before you come to a conclusion. chill out. youre looking at the wrong person

He was repeating what was TWEETED by someone who was sitting BESIDE the athletes that were doing it. Please don't try and start trouble when it has been trouble free all day.

I'm starting to think starting trouble is the only thing that poster does.

Saying "yes!" when a team falls is not celebrating a good performance. They did the same to my team (sr white) several times in the past. It's a shame, such an amazing program that no one would deny their success

me start trouble? there was no reason for that topic to even be brought up by him. thats starting trouble. I was telling him how you need to look at all sides before you come to a conclusion. chill out. youre looking at the wrong person

Explain to me how I brought it up and I'll apologize to you.

I can guarantee just because "XYZ" poster on the fierceboard is talking stuff about GA, that anything negative will affect them. stop hating on GA and get onto a new topic people

Back