All-Star It's Funny That...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

On the contrary, a few years ago, there were multiple tornado warnings during Twister tryouts (or the first practices or something) ;)

Last year in the week leading to worlds, there were several tornado warnings in Glen Bernie. Lol they said it on tv and was like "It's a sign!"

When I was running today (listening to f5s music) I was thinking to myself that there are a lot of ironic and funny things in the cheer world...

For Instance:

They're called Maryland Twisters but there are no twisters in Maryland...

They're called World Cup but world cup is for soccer (or at least thats what comes up in google)

Top Gun is associated with airplanes.. but I guess thats good for fliers!

post some more this should be funny :)

Ever seen the movie Top Gun? that obscure 80's flick with Tom Cruise.. (hint: its about planes!)

When I was running today (listening to f5s music) I was thinking to myself that there are a lot of ironic and funny things in the cheer world...

For Instance:

They're called Maryland Twisters but there are no twisters in Maryland...

They're called World Cup but world cup is for soccer (or at least thats what comes up in google)

Top Gun is associated with airplanes.. but I guess thats good for fliers!

post some more this should be funny :)

Tell that to the folks in La Plata, MD!

Neither of Orlando AllStars gyms are technically in Orlando. West is in Gotha, and East is in Goldenrod, near Winter Park.

I wonder how far that is from my moms house. She lives in Merritt Island, Fl and I'm determined to go visit this summer with my cp and I would love for her to go tumble at a nice gym. Lol

Sorry that wasn't really in reply to you it was more so a statement.

I wonder how far that is from my moms house. She lives in Merritt Island, Fl and I'm determined to go visit this summer with my cp and I would love for her to go tumble at a nice gym. Lol

Sorry that wasn't really in reply to you it was more so a statement.
I know there were girls that traveled from Merritt Island to the west gym which is farther then the east gym. I dont know exactly how long it would be, but couldnt be more then a hour and a half

Back