All-Star It's Funny That...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Thank you!! There used to be but they joined together as one but that was a long time ago.
YES. it always irked me because they would announce us from 'salem north carolina' when we competed and people asked me all the time, "Where's Salem NC? Never heard of it and I've lived here for xxx years!" We used a gymnastics facility called 'salem gymnastics', and I guess that's why they always said salem. But really...can't put winston salem as our location...?

YES. it always irked me because they would announce us from 'salem north carolina' when we competed and people asked me all the time, "Where's Salem NC? Never heard of it and I've lived here for xxx years!" We used a gymnastics facility called 'salem gymnastics', and I guess that's why they always said salem. But really...can't put winston salem as our location...?

I know right, I'm going to Salem Gymnastics soon to work on tumbling lol but it bugs me with the Salem not Winston-Salem

I think by "no twisters in maryland" they meant not many/it's not a well known place for twisters... Like Kansas, twisters would be obvious, or most of the states in the midwest, but it's kind of funny that it's Maryland... because while they get tornadoes, it's not like "oh, yeah, Maryland gets tornadoes all the time".... you don't think of tornadoes when you think of the northeast area of the US...

Back