Its My First Year...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 15, 2012
its my first year doing comp cheer and our showcase is coming up and im sooo nervous to perform in front of all of the cheer force teams.. any suggestions on how to relax and calm down?

Be proud of yourself and your routine! Smile and show off your skills :) If you look confident, I swear you can pull anything off :)

I met some girls from Senior Black at worlds and they were SO sweet. One girl literally took her comp bow out of her hair to trade with me. The people at your program are so wonderful! Feed off their energy and you'll be set!! :)

okaay thanks :) and at my gym diamondz is our level 5 team and im on it so haha im excited to meet all the gyms tommarrow at our showcase :)

its my first year doing comp cheer and our showcase is coming up and im sooo nervous to perform in front of all of the cheer force teams.. any suggestions on how to relax and calm down?
Try listening to your favorite music. But nothing TOO exciting cause then you wont be able to calm down. You wanna be able to do that. Also if your competition is somewhat far away take a nap. Thats what i try to do.
GOOD LUCK :)

Try listening to your favorite music. But nothing TOO exciting cause then you wont be able to calm down. You wanna be able to do that. Also if your competition is somewhat far away take a nap. Thats what i try to do.
GOOD LUCK :)
okay thank you :)

Oh good luck! And trust me, after 13 years of competitive cheer, I STILL get nervous! It's just part of pre-performance! :)

Back