All-Star Ive Got To Give To It Gbe Lime

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Does anyone really know what underestimated means?
For the record I would like to say that I always knew they were good...one of the only teams I taped last year at BATB besides CEA bc I knew they were that good (imo). :cool:

Great job at Worlds lime, representing the Midwest:) I've loved GBE since 08 when their Small Coed 4 won NCA. Loved that routine! Plus they have some of the nicest athletes, coaches, and parents I've ever met or talked too. They do a great job up there, and I can't wait to see what they bring next season!:)

I do not necessarily think GBE was ever "underestimated" this year, but I do not think people expected them to come out so strong. They have improved so much over the last few years and it's awesome. Also, those girls are the nicest most genuine girls ever. They truly do have class. I am so excited/anxious to see what this team comes out with next year. Congrats on top 5 in the world in such a huge and tough division, well deserved.

Of course I love me some Lime, but all their teams are amazing! Their JC5 team Orange had some crazy stunts and I loved their dance. Teal was such a good level 3 team and those youth 3 girls on Gold are too cute!

First of all to everyone I want to say A HUGE THANK YOU! I am so beyond honored and humbled to see what you are writing! I spend 3-4 days a week with these young ladies and I see the passion, heart, and dedication and I am so excited that so many see it as well. I appreciate it more than you know all of the kind comments it just means so much! They were so excited to give everyone a great show and I am so glad for those kids that they did it!! Jordan Marie does such a wonderful job coaching these young ladies and will spend hours on hours on those stunts! We also have so many amazing parents who stand behind the coaches and the kids to make this dream for these kids happen!! They are very young average age 14, which means all of those babies are going to be Freshman :( which breaks my heart because most have been on since age 5. We are so proud of these girls and we are going to work hard to give everyone a great show!! It was a huge honor to be in the same ranks of Stingray, Cali, and SSX who have been a huge force in the small sr division! What a great weekend! Thank you so much again for everyone's support! Congrats to the ladies of lime!

First of all to everyone I want to say A HUGE THANK YOU! I am so beyond honored and humbled to see what you are writing! I spend 3-4 days a week with these young ladies and I see the passion, heart, and dedication and I am so excited that so many see it as well. I appreciate it more than you know all of the kind comments it just means so much! They were so excited to give everyone a great show and I am so glad for those kids that they did it!! Jordan Marie does such a wonderful job coaching these young ladies and will spend hours on hours on those stunts! We also have so many amazing parents who stand behind the coaches and the kids to make this dream for these kids happen!! They are very young average age 14, which means all of those babies are going to be Freshman :( which breaks my heart because most have been on since age 5. We are so proud of these girls and we are going to work hard to give everyone a great show!! It was a huge honor to be in the same ranks of Stingray, Cali, and SSX who have been a huge force in the small sr division! What a great weekend! Thank you so much again for everyone's support! Congrats to the ladies of lime!
I am SO excited that this is such a young team and they're hanging right up there with 'the big dogs'. Can't wait to see how they progress as they get older!

With many younger kids, we can only expect to see improvement from Lime over the next few years! So great, and congrats to them & their gym & their families!

Back