All-Star Ive Got To Give To It Gbe Lime

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

GBE has the nicest girls and parents i have ever met while being an all-star cheerleader. They all genuinely love everyone and will run up to you and give you the biggest hug for no reason at all. I remember when they got their full paid this year i was walking by and congratulated a mom and she hugged me! They're the nicest group of athletes and parents I've ever met

I have to say that I really like that second stunt sequence after the baskets, their jumps are nice, clean, and in sync, and they used Lemonade Mouth music in the mix! :D

Yeah, I feel like Lime isn't underestimated, they just aren't always in the front of everyone's minds. Like everyone knows they are spectacular, they just don't think about them as much as they might Orange or Cali or SSX. Does that make sense?

Anyway, they are awesome :D

People acknowledge how talented they are, so they aren't underestimated. They aren't quite an underdog either, because they have the skill, and they aren't coming out of nowhere. If the top 3 (Orange, Cali and SSX) are the top tier, Lime is right there behind them...as we saw at worlds. They're a team that is just beginning to enter people's radar, but many of us have known how good they are program wide for awhile.

Thank you so much for the posts and the video! I love the different views and watching the crowd!! It is so exciting!!

They are amazing! Such clean stunting technique in all girl is always a treat. I agree that their parents are the nicest and most unassuming people! Years ago, our junior teams "partnered" for a competition and I had the opportunity to spend time with them. They were so complementary and allowed me to gush on about their kids! So happy about their showing at worlds!

they've got skills for days!

I happened to be on a bus back to celebrity hall from WWoS on sunday with Lime girls and parents and they were so kind & humble. They were so surprised at how much we loved Lime & then proceeded to sing their music out loud :confused: Hands down awesome parents & athletes.

Their pyramid was my favorite by far in small senior, so creative and flashy, yet done so precisely! Love GBE and I think they're going to be quite the force to be reckoned with as they get older.

No team can spin like those Lime flyers. I get dizy just watching how fast their full ups are. I got so excited when Lime was announced as being their small senior team. They did so well this past year that I can't even imagine how good they will this season.

Back