All-Star Jambrand's Major Prize.....

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It is in our season but it's before all our nationals start up (usually around march) so they may still be tweaking and perfecting their routine around the time of the majors, ready for nationals which gives out worlds bids. I think you're thinking of Australia who (I think) have their off season around then :)
GCAsammy Thanks! I knew I saw in a thread where someone was getting ready for all their big comps. It must have been an Australian person. I'm not too familiar with cheer outside of the states, with the exception of what I see on the boards!

as much as I love AEC it kills me that they don't have strong stunts... they're outstanding in everything else but their stunting frustrates the hell out of me.

This is the team who won the majors bid , AEC Legacy

PantherChloe they used to be really strong stunters but i feel they changed their focus to tumbling (just my opinion) they used to be insanely good and i never remember seeing them drop and ive been about cheer for a longgg time.

Have to agree on the stunting thing, and this is towards the end of our comp season so its not like its the first run out of this routine. They're a HUGE name in UK cheer so it kills me to see them drop stuff, though I appreciate sometimes pressure bites.

GCAsammy Thanks! I knew I saw in a thread where someone was getting ready for all their big comps. It must have been an Australian person. I'm not too familiar with cheer outside of the states, with the exception of what I see on the boards!

That might have been me! I remember mentioning that in a thread. Here in Aus we are getting ready for our first comp of the season which is in just a bit over a week! We compete from June/July - October/November, since that is from the start of our winter to just before summer starts, and then our summer is normally our "off season" (just like you guys :))

I think the cheer seasons follow the actual weather seasons! I'm going over to cheer in Germany soon and I just had in my head they would have a similar season to us (since I was thinking US is one thing and everyone else is different), but they told me their comp season actually starts around November and goes until March or so (so again, sticking with the seasons!) Gets confusing!

I have been cheering for a long time too (ex-cheerleader now) but i honestly have never seen them stick all stunts whilst watching a routine. I get the whole nerves thing, and obviously doing hard stunts, but if you cant stick it why do it? Just my opinion.

Back