All-Star Jamfest Bids

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Which was my point to "imrich".
and CEA SE didn't get their paid bid there because they already had one.
and top gun this year already has a paid, as does GA. so they wont be going for one.

looking at all of the factors, it is highly likely that the 3 of them hitting perfect will outscore the other teams

AND. i already told you the differences between previous years and this one such as teams performing in a closer window then previously. in past years all girl was HOURS earlier than coed. this year on the prelim schedule they are a lot closer.

In my opinion, and not knowing anything else that others couldnt already know by being logical, watching videos, etc- My guess is based on the videos I have seen of F5, CEA, and WCSS - If all three of them hit deduction free or NEAR deduction free - My guess goes that all three of them would be contendors for a paid.

I have not seen videos of the entire level 5 division - but as Rich has said - These specific three large Senior teams have so much in their routines, its hard for others to compare. It will come down to who hits, but I gaurentee you, if all three nail a performance, and look anything like they potentially could look in their videos - My vote goes to Jamfest awarding the bids to them - unless they announce otherwise.

Let "imRudags" know if my opinions dont have valid points

First of all I did not say "imrich" didn't have some valid points. All I am saying is those 3 teams are not a lock on getting the bids if they hit nor are they a lock to score higher than all of the other level 5 teams. That is my opinion and you have your opinion, which I respect. I don't agree with anyone saying any team is a "lock". No matter who they are. Besides, nobody even knows who all is attending that comp anyway.

Rudags, I have seen your level 5 team and in my opinion if they were there and they hit, they (in my opinion) would be one of the highest scoring teams there based on what I have seen. All of this is a matter of opinion anyway so I will just wait and see as to what happens.

First of all I did not say "imrich" didn't have some valid points. All I am saying is those 3 teams are not a lock on getting the bids if they hit nor are they a lock to score higher than all of the other level 5 teams. That is my opinion and you have your opinion, which I respect. I don't agree with anyone saying any team is a "lock". No matter who they are. Besides, nobody even knows who all is attending that comp anyway.

Rudags, I have seen your level 5 team and in my opinion if they were there and they hit, they (in my opinion) would be one of the highest scoring teams there based on what I have seen. All of this is a matter of opinion anyway so I will just wait and see as to what happens.

I guess we will just have to agree to disagree about the Senior 5 bids and let it play out. Please lets make a deal that after Jamfest one of us gets to say "I told you so?" LOL!

I am flattered you feel that way about my team - I have a lot of faith in them - but to say they would be the highest scoring team theret, we would have a lot of work to do. Our routine doesnt really hit the Jamfest scoresheet as of now - but again, thank you for the compliment. Also, just to add - I REALLY WISH we were competing at Jamfest too!!!

I said this before & i will say it again..... just very very very happy that my gym decided to go back to Indy this year & that i will be there to see all these amazing teams in person!!! I coach large sr. 3 & our division is on in the morning, so i will be free when the level 5's are on!!

In my opinion I think they should just give the top 4 highest scores the paid bids. It shouldn't matter what division. This way there can be no arguments afterwords that they didn't give out bids fairly. The highest scores will be awarded the highest bids!

In my opinion I think they should just give the top 4 highest scores the paid bids. It shouldn't matter what division. This way there can be no arguments afterwords that they didn't give out bids fairly. The highest scores will be awarded the highest bids!

Oh no..then there will be arguments the scores werent right!

what happens if the 4 highest scores already have bids? Do the bids roll down to the next team?

what happens if the 4 highest scores already have bids? Do the bids roll down to the next team?
Yes. Just say hypothetically that the top scores are Top Gun, Cheer Extreme, FCA, F5, World Cup, and Cheer Express. Top Gun and FCA already have fully paid bids, so the 4 paid bids would go to CEA, F5, WC, and Cheer Express.

The way the money is handed out this year would cost competition companies so much more if a large team was to win...isn't it $650 per athlete for a full paid bid? $ 13,000 for a small team as apposed to $ 23,400 for a large....wonder if that would change some minds????

It's the team plus 2 coaches so the full paid is worth $14,300 for a 20 person small team and $24,700 for a 36 person large.

It's the team plus 2 coaches so the full paid is worth $14,300 for a 20 person small team and $24,700 for a 36 person large.

Well, awarding small teams the bid would save the competition company $40,000 as apposed to a large team is the point I was trying to make.

Well, awarding small teams the bid would save the competition company $40,000 as apposed to a large team is the point I was trying to make.

Yep, I agree with your point, just wasn't sure if you knew it included 2 coaches so it's worth a little more. For large it's actually very close to the $25,000 it was last year. For small its obviously a lot less - good for competition companies but bummer for those of us supporting small teams.

Not sure where you got a $40,000 difference though

Yep, I agree with your point, just wasn't sure if you knew it included 2 coaches so it's worth a little more. For large it's actually very close to the $25,000 it was last year. For small its obviously a lot less - good for competition companies but bummer for those of us supporting small teams.

Not sure where you got a $40,000 difference though

The $40,000 is the $10,000 difference between paying for a small team as opposed to a large team times 4, for each paid bid offered by Jamfest.

Back