All-Star Jamfest Indy....next Week!!!!!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

anyone else find the jamfest performance orders extremely confusing? i wish they would put all the teams who are in a division together so that you could see who all is in that division, instead of having them all mixed up.
I agree x10000000000. I'm in the Large Junior 3 division and I had to search through the small and coed divisions to find the teams I'm against. I was so confused.

anyone else find the jamfest performance orders extremely confusing? i wish they would put all the teams who are in a division together so that you could see who all is in that division, instead of having them all mixed up.
I agree its all very confusing.

The only thing I wish was that the teams that are competing in the "Majors" competition competed both days instead of just 1 day.
Same! Obviously I'm not competing there, but it just kind of stinks that you fly all the way there, spend the night(s), and basically cost yourself a lot of money for one day of competing. For the team that wins it will be awesome...but it stinks for the other 5 in that sense.

Back