All-Star Jamz Nationals Las Vegas....predictions:)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

O love smoed <3 so I hope they get the bid, but if not them sparkle needs to get the paid. They were so hot last year I nearly cried when they didnt make finals. Smoed or sparkle and il be happy..

from what i understand they just put together a team with the level 5 athletes that they have on sen 4 to try and get a bid at jamz to go to worlds. I dont think they have been practicing very long at all. Sadly i feel its not going to be anything like the level 5 teams in the past.

(Chants Bring Back Pac)... lions were BOMBBB its sad what happened to this gym..

Dont discount Denali All Stars. This is a very good program, we just dont see them much cus they are from Alaska. I seen them several years ago in Oregon and they rocked the house and took home the bid. Good luck to everybody involved.

I am so EXCITED for VEGAS! I agree, we can't count out Denali Sm 5 or their IOC5!! They always have SO much talent!!! Also curious to see the Oregon Dream Team, Im guessing WCE & styleshock mix but possibly adding the best level 5 athletes from all of Oregon? or is it its own gym? Should be good! Can't wait to see everyone!

I am so EXCITED for VEGAS! I agree, we can't count out Denali Sm 5 or their IOC5!! They always have SO much talent!!! Also curious to see the Oregon Dream Team, Im guessing WCE & styleshock mix but possibly adding the best level 5 athletes from all of Oregon? or is it its own gym? Should be good! Can't wait to see everyone!

i think ODT is WCE, they just changes their name. im pretty they call themselves Orgeon Dream Team"s"

In addition to Smoed, I think both the PCM teams have a great shot at the paid bid, I'm also leaning toward Fierce=)

I think international teams are eligible for 1 of the paid bids at this comp. if the person who said DSE doesn't qualify because of them needing to bring at least 2 teams, looks like their senior 2 is competing also so I think they are eligible for a paid?

2 Paid Bids, 6 At-Large

teams that already have bids are in parentheses

Small Senior 5
Nevada Elite
Oregon Dream Team
Denali All Stars
Pacific Coast Magic (At-Large)
TNT Explosion
Macs Senior Starz
OC All Stars (At-Large)

Large Senior 5
Macs Senior 5

Senior Coed Level 5 Limited
American Cheer (At-Large)
California All Stars (At-Large)
Fusion Force
Pacific Coast Magic (At-Large)
Connect
Fierce (At-Large)

Unlimited Coed
MaximumXplosive

Intl Open
CheerForce (At-Large)
California All Stars (At-Large)
POWER (At-Large)

Intl Open Coed
CheerForce (Paid)
Cheergyms.com
Denali International
Fame Athletics
Energie All Stars
Spirit Athletics
Na Hoku Cheer
Desert Storm Elite (At-Large)

Open 6
Rebels Elite
OC All Stars

Open Coed 6
Macs All Stars
Rebels Elite

Power International All Girl got a Partial Paid today and Cheergyms International Coed got a At-Large

Back