All-Star January 2017 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

just continuing the vizion 20/20 discussion from the other thread, but i think they could do very well in medium coed, if they hit. The difficulty is there, i think its a matter of cleaning up some stunts, maybe tinkering with the pyramid a little to make it flow a little better. I hate judging a teams entire future season on one bad performance, its still early.
I dont see the problem with them going medium, just like i didnt understand the uproar when beatles did it, some programs dont like turning away athletes, especially ones who have the level 5 skills.

I am not sure how accurate this is, but I was told they had the highest raw score in their division at that comp. Due to all of the deductions, they did not place well. If accurate, shows their potential to have a great season.

I've been in the cheer "world" since 2007-ish....and watching Vision 20/20, I just don't get it. I've never watched a routine from them and been wowed. I also fail to understand how they end up placing so high every year. If someone could explain it to me.

Uniforms are beautiful doe.

Someone quoted me talking about Vizion so I want to respond!

I love Cam (I think thats his name) but ive always thought he could be stretched a little more. Also you can see he's taller this year, and its going to be tough for him unless he stays as small as he is. When guys hit puberty they get a lot more muscle mass. A skinny 5'5 guy still usually weighs more than a skinny 5'5 girl. Just due to genetics. He's an amazing cheerleader, but he might need to learn how to base soon.

Last edited:
Someone stated me talking about Vizion so I want to respond!

I love Cam (I think thats his name) but ive always thought he could be stretched a little more. Also you can see he's taller this year, and its going to be tough for him unless he stays as small as he is. When guys hit puberty they get a lot more muscle mass. A skinny 5'5 guy still usually weighs more than a skinny 5'5 girl. Just due to genetics. He's an amazing cheerleader, but he might need to learn how to base soon.

After I rewatched the video earlier I thought the samething. He may need to learn to base soon but I think since they are known for the boy flyer they may keep him in the air. It is clear that the bases were having trouble keeping him in the air.

After I rewatched the video earlier I thought the samething. He may need to learn to base soon but I think since they are known for the boy flyer they may keep him in the air. It is clear that the bases were having trouble keeping him in the air.

I was just going to say this. I've never been one for boys in the air but have always overlooked this particular individual because, well, he was a damn good flyer. BUT, you can tell that he's definitely grown a few inches since Worlds 2016 and lets be honest, if you're stunt isn't hitting with two boys of that size and what looks to be a powerful main base.. it's time. (I would say this even if it were a girl flying in the same situation *don't attack*)

I am not sure how accurate this is, but I was told they had the highest raw score in their division at that comp. Due to all of the deductions, they did not place well. If accurate, shows their potential to have a great season.
Not accurate. Their raw had them in 5th both days.

Most of the time I would just say condition more, but their base group looked to be the 3 strongest bases. Having all the strength concentrated into one group could also be a contributing factor to the other groups falling. As nice as they are, "cute boy flyers" who can't stay up don't hit the scoresheet and vice versa. The popular girl on the team won't be flying if she can't hold herself up and isn't flexible.

I completely disagree about his base group being the three strongest. Granted I don't actually know the athletes, but his replace in the ticks and in the flatback were in the right spot, and his body line was where it needed to be in the double up. I honestly think the main is weaker because they expected the two boys to carry the group, and at least one of the falls should have at least been struggle bus saved by the back, but he just gave up and went straight for the catch.

Back