All-Star Jersey Cheer

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Direct tv and viacom must settle their hissy fight soon so I can get CMT back! Im already missing My Big Redneck Vacation but if I miss this show somethings gonna go down

Yes please! I'm missing my CSI on Spike and if I miss this if they haven't settled their differences by then I'm gonna be angry!

Finally got around to watching both episodes...I am in love!
Patty Ann is great, I love that she's there for everyone but gets down to business too. Love her worth ethic and that she demands that her girls be respectful. Can't wait to see more!

I'm ready to watch this. This is what a cheer show should be like. It's real and has the perfect amount of suspense and human interest to capture an audience. No phony, contrived mama drama here thank goodness.

A bit disappointed that there's only 6 episodes, but it's a start right?
if you think about it, though, at any other network they would only allow this new of a program to be a half hour show. thus having 12 episodes, making it a normal season long.

I'm ready to watch this. This is what a cheer show should be like. It's real and has the perfect amount of suspense and human interest to capture an audience. No phony, contrived mama drama here thank goodness.

Exactly! And I also like how they focused on a few cheerleaders outside of the gym, kind of like they did in Cheerleader Nation. I hope it stays like that.

Cannot wait to see this. My cp and I just watched the pilot episodes and kept nodding our heads the entire time at the way things were handled. I actually think it was better seeing this for the first time today after having seen Cheer Perfection and witnessing the backlash. We saw them filming at Return to Atlantis in Baltimore; at one point the moms had a huge group dancing the macarena while we were all waiting for awards.

Back