All-Star Jersey Shore Routine?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

*on a side note how come some of you don't 'pump your own gas'?? Are you not allowed or something?*
That's... a good question. For whatever reason, we have gas station attendants here in New Jersey whose job it is to pump our gas. So yeah, I guess we aren't allowed to... 'cause then we'd be taking their job!

It does make things a bit difficult when we leave the state, though. I regret not filming the first time I tried to pump gas... absolute disaster... but hilarious thinking back on it!

coachFIERCE said:
That's... a good question. For whatever reason, we have gas station attendants here in New Jersey whose job it is to pump our gas. So yeah, I guess we aren't allowed to... 'cause then we'd be taking their job!

It does make things a bit difficult when we leave the state, though. I regret not filming the first time I tried to pump gas... absolute disaster... but hilarious thinking back on it!

It's against the law. We also have one of the lowest gas taxes in the country, so we pay a lot less than a lot of states.

It's against the law. We also have one of the lowest gas taxes in the country, so we pay a lot less than a lot of states.

It's against the law in Oregon too. However, it is not cheaper here. I wish that were the case. It seem like our gas prices our pretty high.

Wait did the opening say? "how big is your booty?" or something LOLLLLLLL!!!!

my first thought is what if they got their music made by JR,Chat,Kyle bahahahah how would this turn out haha

I can't believe that someone (an adult....the coach) thought that was a good idea. Maybe funny to do at cheer camp, but not in an actual competition.

Now, for the routine. Sure, they aren't the most skilled team-but they made the best of what they have. Rather than not putting in any tumbling-they used what they have (f rolls and roundoffs). Their jumps weren't the highest, but they WERE synched! In fact, they only got out of synch in 2 or 3 places. I would have to score them low on the cheer, simply because there wasn't any crowd leading going on there.

ACEDAD said:
The dance WAS the best part.

:D

I thought so too. They weren't a terrible group (def low on the totem pole of cheer) but the dance was the best part! Great job ACEDAD !

I was actually expecting much worse from the comments but I watched after the first two comments and was just confused. That was so strange. Poor kids though, I hope they do not know they're being discussed on here. It was almost like an SNL version of a Bring It On team.

is-this-real-life_thumb.jpg

The routine wasn't what bothered me, where I am from that is what a typical high school routine would probably look like, but that theme was awful. I am a firm believer that WC Ody are the only team that can fully incorporate the fist pump and anything jersey shore into their routine.

The routine wasn't what bothered me, where I am from that is what a typical high school routine would probably look like, but that theme was awful. I am a firm believer that WC Ody are the only team that can fully incorporate the fist pump and anything jersey shore into their routine.

Exactly... I totally agree

if this were an allstar team people on this board would get hounded for the arrogant remarks that you are all making.

you do realize that these are all high school kids that you adults are making fun of?

You should take a cue from your sn... Relax, no one's "making fun" of the high school kids... I'm looking at it as, what in the hell is wrong with their adult coaches? lol... I think the point is, if you're going to do something extremely off color, kitschy, campy, or whatever it is that they were going for, as a coach, you need to make sure your t's are crossed and your i's are dotted, in terms of skill and technique. A team like that, who isn't showing a high level of overall skill, would generally best be suited with a clean routine that maximizes their talents. I think that horrendous music and theme-y aspect of it was just a distraction from what they could have potentially been able to show. JMHO

its a random team from oregon who you will probably never hear from again. good theme to get people talking and to atleast watch it right? kudos, i enjoyed it lol

Back