All-Star Junior 4.2?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I meant senior 1 and 2 Rec divisions, sorry if that wasn't clear. I just looked it up, and I see that JamBrands is now offering junior and senior 2, but level 1 isn't offered for junior or senior age divisions (and in the fall, we weren't offered the option of level 2, either): http://www.thejambrands.com/divisions/011-2012JBRecCheer.pdf

ACDA had teams compete Senior Rec 2 at Retro Rock & RTB School/Rec this year

ACDA had teams compete Senior Rec 2 at Retro Rock & RTB School/Rec this year

I'm so not doing a good job of being very clear today: the rec team that I coach, from Aug-Nov, did not go to a competition that offered senior 1 or 2, and I've never seen one offered in the past. That's cool that more EPs are offering lower levels for senior teams. I stand by my statement that senior 3.1 is an awesome division to offer for rec teams :)

I'm so not doing a good job of being very clear today: the rec team that I coach, from Aug-Nov, did not go to a competition that offered senior 1 or 2, and I've never seen one offered in the past. That's cool that more EPs are offering lower levels for senior teams. I stand by my statement that senior 3.1 is an awesome division to offer for rec teams :)

No harm, was just throwing it out there that there are some opportunities for those teams. It's definitely a good thing for senior teams that might be half-year or limited practice schedule because of other commitments (like high school cheer) and trying to put up level 3 stunts can get scary looking. 3.1 is awesome all-around for rec.

http://n1media1.files1.jamspiritsites.com/49487/8239260144f64315ac78fa.pdf
So this company has the USASF member logo and has division that I have never heard of (I know there were prep divisions 10 years ago)...can EP's be part of the USASF and still offer anything they want? This is crazy. I looked on the web site and the "prep" didvsions are offered for 1/2 year teams, I understand it is difficult for 1/2 year teams to compete againest full year (we have 3 at our gym) but to add divisions is not the answer. This "everyone gets first place"is a joke. We flat out tell our 1/2 year parents and cheerleaders that the purpose of the program is to get some training, try all stars for without making a full year commitment (maybe move to full year the following season) if you sign up to win you will be disappointed. And guess what they get it! They are happy with learning new skills, hitting a routine and getting better each time they go out....ok sorry about that rant, but the everybody is a winner is a petpeeve of mine...So back to my orignal question Andre can USASF events offer any divisions they want?

So back to my orignal question Andre can USASF events offer any divisions they want?

Yes. Just as they can offer school and rec divisions, if they really want to have a division they can find a way to have it.

Back