All-Star Junior 5 Is Back!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Is Green Bay Elite competing a junior 5 this season? I know last year Orange was junior coed. I would love to see Rockstar and Top Gun with junior 5 teams this season!!!!

Maybe it's the school administrator in me that cringed when I saw kids full names posted on a public web page....am I just sheltered or do other gyms post up teams this way? Ours uses evaluation numbers and our last gym sent emails. I was just shocked to see full names of kids made public.

Back in the day before websites our team roster's would be posted on the gym doors in the middle of the night and we'd have to drive up there to check it. I can't remember if emails went out back then too, probably so, it's been 12 years so the mind is fuzzy but I distinctly remember the teams posted on the doors. Once we had a website/message board they've always been posted there and with names. I guess I'm just used to it. LOL But I can see what you're saying.

Twist & Shout - Small Junior Coed 5 :) This team has the potential to be AMAZING!!! Best team we have ever had all around... Super excited for this year!! :)

ACE- coed
Az Power- all girl
California All Stars- coed
California All Stars- all girl???
Cheer Athletics-all girl
Cheer Zone- all girl
CEA- kville
CEA- Raleigh- coed
CEA- Charlotte- coed
East Celebrity Elite
Georgia- coed
Gym Tyme- coed
Midwest Cheer Elite- lrg coed
Spirit of Texas- lrg coed
Stingrays- lrg coed
Ultimate Athletics- sm coed

Feel free to add or change..
According to the CEA website, Raleigh teams won't be posted until May 20 and Kville on May 21. Is there a chance that these teams could be different divisions this year? mstealtoyou, any insight??

Back