All-Star Junior 5 Is Back!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

According to the CEA website, Raleigh teams won't be posted until May 20 and Kville on May 21. Is there a chance that these teams could be different divisions this year? mstealtoyou, any insight??

I'm confused what you're asking.

If you mean could Raleigh be all girl and Kernersville be Coed (opposite from last year) I would answer that anything is possible.

If you're asking if Kernersville and Raleigh will be in different division's from each other then yes, they will be.

I'm confused what you're asking.

If you mean could Raleigh be all girl and Kernersville be Coed (opposite from last year) I would answer that anything is possible.

If you're asking if Kernersville and Raleigh will be in different division's from each other then yes, they will be.
Sorry for the confusion.

It's just that the list above already has the junior teams listed for both Raleigh and Kernersville, but the teams for those two locations haven't even been posted yet. So, I'm wondering if it was decided ahead of time what division the Raleigh and Kville Junior 5 teams will be or are those already listed just speculation?

Sorry for the confusion.

It's just that the list above already has the junior teams listed for both Raleigh and Kernersville, but the teams for those two locations haven't even been posted yet. So, I'm wondering if it was decided ahead of time what division the Raleigh and Kville Junior 5 teams will be or are those already listed just speculation?

It looks like the teams were listed in the division that they were last year. If what I'm hearing is fact, the division's in each city won't change. But, anything is possible and I wouldn't write it in ink until May 21st. LOL

It looks like the teams were listed in the division that they were last year. If what I'm hearing is fact, the division's in each city won't change. But, anything is possible and I wouldn't write it in ink until May 21st. LOL
Got it!! Thanks so much!

We're looking forward to all this incredible talent and competition in the Junior 5 divisions this year! :shaka:

Got it!! Thanks so much!

We're looking forward to all this incredible talent and competition in the Junior 5 divisions this year! :shaka:

Me too!! Jr 5 is a great division whether it's small/large or allgirl/coed and the more teams to compete against the better for our kids !! We're just crossing our finger's to keep a spot on the team in Kville!! From year to year kids just get more and more skilled and it takes more and more to "make" the team!!!

Back