All-Star Just Curious About Upcoming Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

tumblr_mmge697J7y1ru7mano1_400.gif

The catlady must be missing something, I thought the OP was asking for the popular comps we're attending.....WSF, Cheersport, NCA, UCA..... Has "Popular competitions this year attending?" become the new code for "Who is winning World's?"
OP is new, play nice. :kiss:
I should have quoted OP as she changed her post. OP is also not that new (account since 6/19/12) bug has just decided to start posting a lot in the past few days.

Stop laughing, I'm serious. Please send more money

I changed it Because people were being rude & saying that drama was starting about worlds & summit & I was asking who was gonna win when I was just asking about like teams u thought were good & stuff .

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I changed it Because people were being rude & saying that drama was starting about worlds & summit & I was asking who was gonna win when I was just asking about like teams u thought were good & stuff .

Instead of changing your post maybe you should had clarified in a response what you were asking. The original post sounded very much like you were ask gym how some unknown teams will do at worlds/summit which is why you received the responses you did. It's just way to early to ask a question like that.

It definitely started as the "what lesser known amazing teams have a good chance to win worlds/summit" I'm just confused how it changed. Do we not still have the 4 minute lock out on edits or can we edit at any time now? It still said that when I replied and that was well over an hour after it had been posted.

I completely didn't know that we could go back and change posts after the four-five minute time period I'm used to. Learn something new everyday I guess!

It definitely started as the "what lesser known amazing teams have a good chance to win worlds/summit" I'm just confused how it changed. Do we not still have the 4 minute lock out on edits or can we edit at any time now? It still said that when I replied and that was well over an hour after it had been posted.
You can definitely edit later than that now. Not sure when that changed but i remember it mentioned.

I completely didn't know that we could go back and change posts after the four-five minute time period I'm used to. Learn something new everyday I guess!
If you edit it within the first 4 minutes then there is no indication that it is not the original post. After that, you can make the changes but it will say "Last Edited" in red under the lower right corner of the post with the date and time. And I believe moderators can still view the original post.

Okay I get it I apologize no need to keep making a big deal. Thank you

Tip for editing posts. Say you forgot to add something or make a correction you can use ETA which means Edited To Add and then make note of changes. Helps get rid of confusion.

You can definitely edit later than that now. Not sure when that changed but i remember it mentioned.
Here I thought I just had amazing speed and skills that I'd been able to edit a post here or there inside the cutoff. I'm so depressed.....I'm not a superhuman editor on the time crunch I thought I was!

What?! This opens up the possibility of "3 Yr Old BHS" being changed at any time? Stop the madness.
I think that's why I was surprised. I was trained in the "you better LOVE what you just posted" four minute window of "forever on the internet" phase of fierceboard. Not sure how I feel about being able to edit it forever. It does make sense why I thought I lost my mind in certain threads over the last few months that made practically no sense to me...the posts were edited at some point so the responses didn't match what they originally responded to and it got confusing.

So I'm not nuts....that's positive!

Back