All-Star Just Had My Mind Blown.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 11, 2011
In Senior Elite's first version of their mix this year, they had a voice-over that said, "You can change the rules, change the game, but the ladies of teal will always remain." And then they brought in the song "Blow Me One Last Kiss" by P!nk with the lyric "I will do what I please, anything that I want."

And then I realized. That was a genius dig at the USASF for the ridiculous rules they put in place. I just gained even more respect for CSP and/or whoever made that voiceover. Did anyone else figure pick up on that too?

Just wondering, another stupid summer thread to blow your brains out with boredom.

Well, I'd considered that you out of all people would ;). I hope that a lot of people just figured that out reading this, because otherwise, I'll feel like an idiot.

You're not an idiot at all. There are voice over's and song's in other people's music and I don't always get them either. Sometimes it's hard to understand them when you're not inside the particular program. I was just teasing you with my reply.....so I hope it made you smile!!!

hmm, a question.. does anyone know why they changed that voiceover? did it have something to do with the ep's not liking it or..?

hmm, a question.. does anyone know why they changed that voiceover? did it have something to do with the ep's not liking it or..?
I think maybe as they were going to bigger competitions with more powerful EPs (NCA, Worlds) the risks of getting a deduction for that voiceover would be higher. Because the USASF has their spankies all up in a twist over being classy, the potential deductions could have an effect on their placements at competitions.

didnt they change that voiceover anyways from "you can change the rules, change the game..." to "CEA, you know my name, its the ladies of teal..." at least during worlds it was like that. i dont know if the second part was intentionally a dig at usasf. i have no idea, i cant remember that far back in the season. i think there was some reason they changed it though.

Back