All-Star Kendall Jenner Representing Varsity On E!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think you guys are being incredibly harsh. No matter what you think of her family, she is a CHEERLEADER. She may not be a level 5 world champion, but she is a part of our sport. You all are constantly complaining that lower level athletes don't get enough recognition, but here is a lower level athlete representing the sport very well IMO.

Also for all of the parents on here that are saying these nasty things about her and her family, you should be ashamed. Her being related to someone you don't respect does not give you the right to talk trash about her.

Kudos to you, thats I was thinking as well.

One thing thats stands out is when one said "I would have liked to see standing fulls instead.". Not all of our children will ever be able to that ever. What percentage of cheerleaders actually can? 1%- 3%. No disrespect, but kids need to start at L1-L4 to ever reach their L5 goal. Lets embrace some positive healthy publicity regarding cheerleading when we can, without bashing those who just may be helping.

That's why something like a STANDING FULL would have been great because most can't do them which would have made it even more SPECTACULAR!!! This was a great opportunity to show what cheerleaders in 2011 are doing rather than the pom pom rah rah sideline cheerleaders that the normal Job Blow watching tv is use too. Kendall did a job but I think others could have been used to elevate cheerleading to a new level that the normal person at home has never seen before. Imo.

I would have rather seen her do a jump than that sideline she did. I didn't like how she wore the Varsity uniform while everyone else from her school wore their regular uniform. Even though she is the spokesmodel for Varsity, I think she should have been in her uniform like the rest of the team.

Also, I am overjoyed that she was basing the shoulder sit. Does this mean she is a base all around?
That wasn't Kendall's team, they were not invited. That was Costa Mesa High School. Kendall's team doesn't wear Varsity uniforms or go to Varsity's camp. They wear Broadway uniforms and go to the Spirit Consultant's indoor Red Carpet Cheer Camp.

That wasn't Kendall's team, they were not invited. That was Costa Mesa High School. Kendall's team doesn't wear Varsity uniforms or go to Varsity's camp. They wear Broadway uniforms and go to the Spirit Consultant's indoor Red Carpet Cheer Camp.
I've never heard of Broadway uniforms...interesting

NORMAL high school cheerleaders like the ones at my school who have no idea what fierceboard is and bucky and kiara wont listen to them!
if one of my girls seen just an example Gabi from top gun on the t.v. ONLY we KNOW her! limited people know her.
instead why not get a teenager who IS a cheerleader that doesnt have a standing double or full or whatever that girls and boys can relate too them to represent a day thats about giving back to the community

Haters wanna hate because she is a Celebrity representing Varsity and not a Cheerlebrity, really? So you'll throw stones at her because she has a little fame & you'll judge her NOT by her actions but the actions of her family.

She is a 15 yr old girl, a HS cheerleader. Who are we or anyone to say she can't represent varsity. IMO she is a good representation of what HS cheerleaders are today. She cares about her sport enough to put on the Varsity uniform and represent cheerleading in a positive way.

Haters wanna hate because she is a Celebrity representing Varsity and not a Cheerlebrity, really? So you'll throw stones at her because she has a little fame & you'll judge her NOT by her actions but the actions of her family.

She is a 15 yr old girl, a HS cheerleader. Who are we or anyone to say she can't represent varsity. IMO she is a good representation of what HS cheerleaders are today. She cares about her sport enough to put on the Varsity uniform and represent cheerleading in a positive way.
Just because we don't see things your way doesnt mean we are haters! IMO

Why not have an all-star 'cheerlebrity' annnnnnnnnnnddddd the 'celebrity' BOTH represent together. Varsity could've scored some major happy points with that move!

Great idea!!! Would have been better to have Kendall and some cheerlebrities doing this together. Kendall could have been talking and looking pretty while some Cheerlebrities could also talk, throw some skills and look pretty. These girls would have the total package for every audiance.

Why not have an all-star 'cheerlebrity' annnnnnnnnnnddddd the 'celebrity' BOTH represent together. Varsity could've scored some major happy points with that move!

Great idea!!! Would have been better to have Kendall and some cheerlebrities doing this together. Kendall could have been talking and looking pretty while some Cheerlebrities could also talk, throw some skills and look pretty. These girls would have the total package for every audiance.

I agree that would have made people happy but then this tread would have been a bash of a different sort. It would have went some like this:

OMG I can't believe they put her in the same catagory as _____! (fill in blank with cheerlebrity)

There is no win in this situation it's a matter of respect for a kid and the sport. She isn't representing All-Star. If it was All-Star. I may have had a different take on it. Either way it is in-justice.

P.S. I feel that Varsity and the media already give our Cheerlebrities enough exposure.

Back