All-Star Kendall Jenner Representing Varsity On E!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

"that was so hard" i cant even...
im not mad by any means, i love kendall, but i do frown at varsity for making her a rep.
Don't get me wrong, i get why they did it, and it was supporting cheerleaders so that's always good...but i just have to turn a blind eye every time i see something like this and get over it haha

"that was so hard" i cant even...
im not mad by any means, i love kendall, but i do frown at varsity for making her a rep.
Don't get me wrong, i get why they did it, and it was supporting cheerleaders so that's always good...but i just have to turn a blind eye every time i see something like this and get over it haha

That's how I feel. It's kind of like oh here, high school cheerleader who happens to be part of the Kardashian clan. Who in their right mind is going to take cheer seriously without someone legit?

I hate that Varsity chose to use her as a rep but you can't deny that's a smart move for them. I mean they even said it in the interview.. she is a part of THE most famous family right now. Girls look up to them which gets them into cheerleading.. which in turn brings in money for the almighty Varsity.

It was definetly smart for varsity because everypne knows her and her family! It will give them plenty of publicity and hopefully she will make good choices and be an awesome role model and spokesperson!! Wish they would have tumbled or done at least something impressive on e! Though

It was definetly smart for varsity because everypne knows her and her family! It will give them plenty of publicity and hopefully she will make good choices and be an awesome role model and spokesperson!! Wish they would have tumbled or done at least something impressive on e! Though
Does Kendall even tumble...no hate just curious?
I dont think so.

I feel like for the marketing side of varsity kendall was a great match for a spokesmodel, but i feel that for the cheerleading aspect of things more girls would rather see a more collegiate spokesmodel I automatically thought Ryan Martin would be a good choice (;

I thought she was pretty well spoken, BUTTTTTTTTTTT Maddie Gardner's clip made me ..... cry. Maddie was extremely well-spoken and you (even if you were an outsider) could tell her love, dedication and intensity for the sport. A Kardashian (beautiful as they all are) does everything for prestige and fame, NOT for showing their undying love for cheerleading.

I was impressed with her poise for a kinda famous 15 year old. I couldn't force myself to watch it to the very end tho....

Does Kendall even tumble...no hate just curious?
I dont think so.
I saw a video somewhere of her and Kylie (who just started cheering as well!) at camp and they were talking about how they want to 'learn the splits' and they just got their front handsprings.

Back