All-Star Kendall Jenner Representing Varsity On E!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Kim got lemons so she made lemonade. Most people don't desire a sex tape...but I mean you can't knock the hustle....

Sadly I knew who Kim was prior to the sex tape....just because she was buds with Paris Hilton...who much be beyond tick that her own sex tape didnt catapult her into...marriage or something
Its a sad state we are in if we admire ANYTHING about any of these pathetic people.......their mothers sold them like hookers.....tragic....and you will say but they are rich maybe....Steve Jobs is a fine example that money won't solve the things that truly matter..:/....IMO

Wow...I still cannot believe the hate that is being displayed. Kendall Jenner is a 15 year girl who was chosen by Varsity to be the spokesperson for National Spirit Day. She is a cheerleader for her high school and a very pretty young lady. It's not as if they pulled out some random celebrity and put her in a cheerleading uniform. She does have name recognition, and as far as I have seen, seems to be a very sweet girl.

Kim Kardashian is not just famous because of a sex tape. And, furthermore, someone can't last as a celebrity unless the public continues to buy the magazines, watch the shows, etc.

I happen to like the Kardashians. I don't necessarily approve of everything they do individually, but they come across to me as a family who loves each other.

I quite frankly do not stand in judgement of them, I'll leave that up to God. And I am of the belief that God welcomes all his children back home.

Wow...I still cannot believe the hate that is being displayed. Kendall Jenner is a 15 year girl who was chosen by Varsity to be the spokesperson for National Spirit Day. She is a cheerleader for her high school and a very pretty young lady. It's not as if they pulled out some random celebrity and put her in a cheerleading uniform. She does have name recognition, and as far as I have seen, seems to be a very sweet girl.

Kim Kardashian is not just famous because of a sex tape. And, furthermore, someone can't last as a celebrity unless the public continues to buy the magazines, watch the shows, etc.

I happen to like the Kardashians. I don't necessarily approve of everything they do individually, but they come across to me as a family who loves each other.

I quite frankly do not stand in judgement of them, I'll leave that up to God. And I am of the belief that God welcomes all his children back home.
I agree...my beef is holding them up as examples....kids should admire God, family...NOT Hollywood..IMHO

Its a sad state we are in if we admire ANYTHING about any of these pathetic people.......their mothers sold them like hookers.....tragic....and you will say but they are rich maybe....Steve Jobs is a fine example that money won't solve the things that truly matter..:/....IMO

I can only speak for myself but I dont ADMIRE anything about them, however they are interesting, and obviously the rest of society finds them interesting because thats why they are where they are today.

Kim sold herself to the tune of $5million like a hooker with a D list pimp (like seriously name 5 Ray J songs), Kris Jenner just came along and did damage control and say what you want about that woman and her kids...she is a good BUSINESS woman. So took Kim's mistake and turned it into a brand. Now I'm not a parent, but I know for the case with my mom she has always said about me and my sisters "You may not be all the way right, but you're never all the way wrong" and as a result she has always and always will stand by us and I think thats exactly what Kris did. She said on the show that the only reason she works this hard is so that her children will be taken care of.

Which leads me to my next theory that the Jenners were nearly broke when all of this took off and thats why they all do the things that they do...so they wont end up where they almost ended up.

Furthermore there isn't anyone in hollywood that anyone should "admire", no matter how "great" their image is in the media you should always remember that most people at the top made a lot of dirty deals to get there and sold their soul to somebody.

Wow, pretty harsh.

I used to LOVE the Kardashian's back when the show and family was genuine. I honestly have become disgusted with them, though. Every single one of them has sold their soul for fame. E! and Kris Jenner took the franchise WAY too far, and every single thing is so scripted and overly dramatized that it's just beyond ridiculous. If the Kardashian's are just living the "American Dream" then, frankly, I don't want to be apart of it. Go ahead and have your sextape, 7-day weddings, unplanned pregnancy, and alcoholic children, if that's what we're considering the American dream these days. But just make sure you count me out of that one. You are honestly a crazy person if that's the family you want representing our country. End Rant.

Completely doing a 180 here, I am actually okay with the Jenner clan, aside from Kris. I still don't like her, but I LOVE Bruce. He reminds me of my dad. And Kylie and Kendell haven't done anything to piss me off yet, so they're still a-okay in my book. I think Kendall does have a natural gift for modeling. I like that she represents varsity, now. She's really just bringing people onto the website, and once they're there they'll see the talented college and allstar teams that we all do.

Sidenote: I don't follow the show religiously, but I heard that DWTS was looking for "real, A-list Stars" this time around. Is Rob, HONESTLY, considered an A-List star these days? That's insulting to actual talented people.......

whatever floats your boat.
thanks. a bunch of my friends are in best buddies & bc of cheer i don't have time to be as involved as i'd like to but i help with events & stuff so it kinda gets to me.

anyways i agree with what you said. it was a smart move for varsity since everyone knows her family. just because a cheerlebrity would be more appealing to us doesn't mean it would be for someone outside of the cheer world. i doubt that people even know who whitney love is. it makes more sense for people who may not know much about cheer to see a celebrity talking about cheer rather than someone they don't since there's a better chance of them actually paying attention. overall i think she did a good job she's well spoken & as someone said before you can tell on the show she actually really loves cheer & puts it in a good light so i don't think you can ask for more from a spokesperson. i do think they could've left the wedding stuff out but it is her life & i'm sure it must have been nuts preparing. jmo.

I think you guys are being incredibly harsh. No matter what you think of her family, she is a CHEERLEADER. She may not be a level 5 world champion, but she is a part of our sport. You all are constantly complaining that lower level athletes don't get enough recognition, but here is a lower level athlete representing the sport very well IMO.

Also for all of the parents on here that are saying these nasty things about her and her family, you should be ashamed. Her being related to someone you don't respect does not give you the right to talk trash about her.

Back