All-Star Kentucky Elite Back

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I know Saleem use to coach at UK and all three of those coaches also cheered for UK, but what all star programs have they been with previously? Where is Adrian coaching this season?

I know Saleem use to coach at UK and all three of those coaches also cheered for UK, but what all star programs have they been with previously? Where is Adrian coaching this season?

Jason I believe was working at the North locaction. Adrian seems to be taking time off from coaching to do his own thing. He seems to still be doing choeography though.
Seems as though it is the same as Kentucky Allstars but they have taken the name back. Without Parkey, Debbie, Adrian, and the Elzas it will never be the same Kentucky Elite.

I know Keogh coached at a couple of different places, the original KE, KE north, Illinois cheer company (I think). Corey was running a gym cant remember the name and Josh coached UK white squad and he cheered at KE and I think they both work at Pep club. I hope they can get it back.

I had a feeling that with many of the athletes leaving for Gym Tyme and other gyms as well as coaches gone (Debbie and Adrian left this year) that something would need to be done.
I won't be excited about it until I see what coaches will be back because that is what a lot of the athletes were upset about. Without the coaches and owners that they grew up with there was really no KE left so unless many of them come back it still won't be like the old KE.

i see in one of your other posts you said adrian is doing his own thing but what is debbie doing? is she coaching somewhere else? i knew she left just didn't know any details after leaving!

i see in one of your other posts you said adrian is doing his own thing but what is debbie doing? is she coaching somewhere else? i knew she left just didn't know any details after leaving!

I have wondered the same thing about Debbie. I got curious about it when Britni was put on Twist & Shout since Oklahoma isn't Kentucky. Not sure where she went or if she is coaching at all.

I know Keogh coached at a couple of different places, the original KE, KE north, Illinois cheer company (I think). Corey was running a gym cant remember the name and Josh coached UK white squad and he cheered at KE and I think they both work at Pep club. I hope they can get it back.

Keogh was with Kentucky Elite and Kentucky Elite North which later became Cincinnati Elite. I'm not aware of him working at a gym in IL, but I was out of Lexington for several years so I may have missed that.

Corey ran United Talent Shamrocks.

Josh was a Kentucky Elite kid that coached White Squad at Kentucky, worked at Showtime Spirit, became manager of Kentucky All Stars after the merge.

Saleem was an owner and coach at Showtime Spirit which was sold to Premier and merged with Kentucky Elite to form Kentucky All Stars.

Debbie is not coaching anywhere right now. She's doing a lot of clinics and speaking along with watching her daughters cheer.

Keogh was with Kentucky Elite and Kentucky Elite North which later became Cincinnati Elite. I'm not aware of him working at a gym in IL, but I was out of Lexington for several years so I may have missed that.

Corey ran United Talent Shamrocks.

Josh was a Kentucky Elite kid that coached White Squad at Kentucky, worked at Showtime Spirit, became manager of Kentucky All Stars after the merge.

Saleem was an owner and coach at Showtime Spirit which was sold to Premier and merged with Kentucky Elite to form Kentucky All Stars.

Debbie is not coaching anywhere right now. She's doing a lot of clinics and speaking along with watching her daughters cheer.

This sounds like it belongs at the end of a movie.... You know the part that tells what happened to all of the main characters.

Back