All-Star Kiara Nowlin Video...unite4her

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 21, 2010
Hey guys, check out this video. Kiara Nowlin is always working to help young women, teens...well..EVERYONE! She is such a sweet girl and an amzing ambassador for our sport. Good job Kiara!!!!

Love the video!!! Way to represent cheerleaders in a different light and at the same talking about something that is VERY important to us females. GOOD JOB KIARA!

Ok...why would you say something like that..other than to be hateful...Im sorry for you! At least she is out there doing something positive....ewww
I'm not saying that she isn't a postivie role model because I think she is. I just think that commercial was cheesy.

Looks like Kiara is promoting good clean living to young girls to prevent breast cancer and glitterdiva has something negative to say about the video??? Are you serious!!!! You need to post your negative thoughts on other threads cause this is not the one!!!!!!! You could have just a easy have said something positive rather than a negative comment. Maybe you have never lost anybody with cancer but many of us have. I thought the video was very positive and anything that helps prevent cancer is all good.

Looks like Kiara is promoting good clean living to young girls to prevent breast cancer and glitterdiva has something negative to say about the video??? Are you serious!!!! You need to post your negative thoughts on other threads cause this is not the one!!!!!!! You could have just a easy have said something positive rather than a negative comment. Maybe you have never lost anybody with cancer but many of us have. I thought the video was very positive and anything that helps prevent cancer is all good.
I'm actually looosing my grandpa to prostate cancer and my father survived colon cancer so I know what it feels like. I have the right to say what I want to and just because it was not positive doesnt make me a bad person. The messsage is good just delivered super cheesy.

I'm actually looosing my grandpa to prostate cancer and my father survived colon cancer so I know what it feels like. I have the right to say what I want to and just because it was not positive doesnt make me a bad person. The messsage is good just delivered super cheesy.
you do have the right to say what you want....and it was perceived poorly....maybe next time just give props to the subject matter which was Kiaras message....or if you dont care what we think of you...then what you said was fine...:)

Kiara promoting cancer prevention for young girls. Would never think someone would post something negative about this topic. I guess you can't please everybody. So sad!

Back