All-Star Kiara Nowlin's New Video Teaser 2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

If my memory serves me correctly isnt glitterdiva the person who said the video Kiara was promoting (breast cancer awareness for young ladies) was "cheesy and couldnt stand to watch the entire video" After that comment dont think anybody really cares what you think about Kiara's talents.

If my memory serves me correctly isnt glitterdiva the person who said the video Kiara was promoting (breast cancer awareness for young ladies) was "cheesy and couldnt stand to watch the entire video" After that comment dont think anybody really cares what you think about Kiara's talents.
Not sure but she kept it to herself so lets just move on...:) Don't want this to turn ugly...Kiara deserves better...:)

Will Kiara be competing in the "do you think you can tumble" competition at Cheersport?
California All Stars will not be at Cheer Sport, seeing how it's the week before NCA Dallas - I wouldn't expect her to be excused from practices to attend.

i feel she doesnt fly the elite stunt sequence cause she's heavy. *compared to the others.

so my question would be WHY ODES SHE NOT FLY THE ELITE STUNT SEQUENCE? . . . .

Back