All-Star Kiara Nowlin's New Video Teaser 2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Wow!!!! So almost the same team is coming back but just 2 kids? I'm sure others will be trying to make it on Smoed as well.

296479_10150266229960794_284502390793_7984322_2783795_n.jpg

this is probably a rumor, but heard Kiara might go to Azusa Pacific University in California. It's a very religious school.
Acrobatics & Tumbling - Azusa Pacific Athletics
This gives me life!!!!
Per Todd Nowlin:
For sure Smoed next year. Just confirmed that with Kiara. Colleges she is interested in are: Oregon, Baylor, Azusa Pacific, HPU, Louisville, Kentucky, Ok St, OU, Ucla, Stanford and Cornell to just name a few. She is very open to checking out as many colleges as possible at this point. Hope this helps."
My daughter will be on the team next year and her older sister was on it the year they transitioned from competitive cheer to acro and tumble. I can never say enough great things about APU...it has been a wonderful school for my daughter. As far as the very religious part goes...there is mandatory chapel and 6 required Bible classes...but there are 5000 undergrads so you can really make it what you want. Some kids are very involved in the religious part and some aren't. The Acro and Tumble team is a highly respected athletic team...1200 students showed up to watch their home competition in February!

Wink Performance Cosmetics Presents KIARA NOWLIN!
Having worked with Kiara in the past and knowing her impeccable talent, character and commitment, Wink is proud to announce World Power Tumbling and 2 time Cheerleading World Champion, Kiara Nowlin as our official Spokesperson!
winkki.jpg

My daughter will be on the team next year and her older sister was on it the year they transitioned from competitive cheer to acro and tumble. I can never say enough great things about APU...it has been a wonderful school for my daughter. As far as the very religious part goes...there is mandatory chapel and 6 required Bible classes...but there are 5000 undergrads so you can really make it what you want. Some kids are very involved in the religious part and some aren't. The Acro and Tumble team is a highly respected athletic team...1200 students showed up to watch their home competition in February!
KATIE IS ON IT?! :)

Back