All-Star Kiara Nowlin's New Video Teaser 2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Glitterdiva- Some dude hatin on a young girl. WEAK!!!!!!! Enough about that guy. So anybody know what Kiara's doing at NCA this year? I remember seeing her and Bucky last year. It was like CRAZY out of control!!!!
Hahaha...another teaser...Just got word that Kiara WILL be doing an event in Dallas at a local hotel...more info to come...:)

I must amend my statement....it wasn't glitter diva who made the comment about kiara not flying...sry...my bad...I really would like to keep this thread on a happy and kind note...:) That is all I should have said.

I think the think that cracks me up the most is that there are 8 billion Maddie haters and only a handful of Kiara haters. Just because I'm vocal people feel the need to go crazy on me. It doesn't bother me its my opinion it is just funny the things people remember. I'm not doubting she is a nice person. There is no way everyone will like everyone if that was the case um there would be no wars. I happen to just be vocal about it.

lakerfantlc I like you a lot and what you say on the boards you have very good points. However when anything is said about this team or the athletes you go super mama bear status. Which I totally understand why you do. So I tend to take things that you say on this topic with a grain of salt. I want to thank you for amending your statement about comments on her flying.

I just want to clarify about that cancer awareness video statement. I was saying her delivery was cheesy and fake feeling. I never said the message was bad I've watched a lot of people who are close to me go through cancer. I do a lot of things in my life to help me prevent colon cancer I am at a big risk for it 4 people in my family has gone through it. So people need to do things at a young age to prevent certain illness. I know this statement will always be brought up so please remember it was a comment on the delivery not the message.

I think the think that cracks me up the most is that there are 8 billion Maddie haters and only a handful of Kiara haters. Just because I'm vocal people feel the need to go crazy on me. It doesn't bother me its my opinion it is just funny the things people remember. I'm not doubting she is a nice person. There is no way everyone will like everyone if that was the case um there would be no wars. I happen to just be vocal about it.

lakerfantlc I like you a lot and what you say on the boards you have very good points. However when anything is said about this team or the athletes you go super mama bear status. Which I totally understand why you do. So I tend to take things that you say on this topic with a grain of salt. I want to thank you for amending your statement about comments on her flying.

I just want to clarify about that cancer awareness video statement. I was saying her delivery was cheesy and fake feeling. I never said the message was bad I've watched a lot of people who are close to me go through cancer. I do a lot of things in my life to help me prevent colon cancer I am at a big risk for it 4 people in my family has gone through it. So people need to do things at a young age to prevent certain illness. I know this statement will always be brought up so please remember it was a comment on the delivery not the message.
fair enough :)

Glitterdiva- You're still a dude hatin on a young girl trying to help young girls live a healthy life. Lakerfantlc seems to be a very good person that stands up for young kids from people like you!!! Regardless of how you twist what you said it was still very rude!!!

Nobody ever said Kiara was an actress. Shes just a young girl trying to help other young girls to be aware of cancer. Give the kid a break. Don't be fooled by this dude. He's a creep. Just think if Kiara came on here and saw what this guy said about her "delivery and fake feeling" and she "cheesy" If you want to hate on Kiara go watch her compete in the Smoed routine and look at how she performs and I'm sure you will eat your words. This kid is all over the floor in the routine and I have NEVER EVER seen a kid do as much as she does to help her team to be the best they can be.

The worse part about this is you can't even admit what you said should have NEVER been said in that contest on here. Not that you were wrong for thinking that but for having no class by posting it. Now that's sad and you're a sad dude!!!! Lakerfantlc seems to be a very solid person of character and I'm sure the Kiara fans out there like me back you 100%. Good job Lakerfantlc :)

Glitterdiva- You're still a dude hatin on a young girl trying to help young girls live a healthy life. Lakerfantlc seems to be a very good person that stands up for young kids from people like you!!! Regardless of how you twist what you said it was still very rude!!!

Nobody ever said Kiara was an actress. Shes just a young girl trying to help other young girls to be aware of cancer. Give the kid a break. Don't be fooled by this dude. He's a creep. Just think if Kiara came on here and saw what this guy said about her "delivery and fake feeling" and she "cheesy" If you want to hate on Kiara go watch her compete in the Smoed routine and look at how she performs and I'm sure you will eat your words. This kid is all over the floor in the routine and I have NEVER EVER seen a kid do as much as she does to help her team to be the best they can be.

The worse part about this is you can't even admit what you said should have NEVER been said in that contest on here. Not that you were wrong for thinking that but for having no class by posting it. Now that's sad and you're a sad dude!!!! Lakerfantlc seems to be a very solid person of character and I'm sure the Kiara fans out there like me back you 100%. Good job Lakerfantlc :)
Awe... Thank you bluecat.. You are so kind...:). Kiara deserves you:)

You win! I'm to tired to even respond and continue this fight. My words will just keep getting twisted. I still like you though lakerfantlc

Smart move glitterdude. Give up now but your last post should have only said that what you posted should NOT have been posted and let's move on. You're the one trying to twist what you said. You dogged a girl for her acting skills. Lol. We all understand what you ment. Next time think twice before you start trying to dog a little girl trying to help other little girls fight cancer. Enough said about gliiterdude. Moving on- Really looking forward to hearing more about this event Kiara is doing in Dallas. Does Lakerfantlc have anymore details????

Smart move glitterdude. Give up now but your last post should have only said that what you posted should NOT have been posted and let's move on. You're the one trying to twist what you said. You dogged a girl for her acting skills. Lol. We all understand what you ment. Next time think twice before you start trying to dog a little girl trying to help other little girls fight cancer. Enough said about gliiterdude. Moving on- Really looking forward to hearing more about this event Kiara is doing in Dallas. Does Lakerfantlc have anymore details????
Nothing in cement yet...but you guys will be the first to know...:)

Yes!!! Preach it Bluecat!!! Lakerfantlc- Need your help!!! Event details please. It's like a week away!!!!
Ok....word is that the details are coming out Monday..I can tell you that Kiara will be teaming with ANOTHER cheerlebrity for a meet and greet...:)))

Back