Kick Full Tips

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I work them on the tramp with my athletes before letting them try it in the air. Also, their kick baskets and full baskets need to be perfect before they can put the two together.

You can also have them work the body positions on the floor with proper arm, kick, and roll body positions.

There is also a video that demonstrates how to have the coach hold on to the non-kicking foot to help the spin but I can't find it on YouTube right now.

I work them on the tramp with my athletes before letting them try it in the air. Also, their kick baskets and full baskets need to be perfect before they can put the two together.

You can also have them work the body positions on the floor with proper arm, kick, and roll body positions.

There is also a video that demonstrates how to have the coach hold on to the non-kicking foot to help the spin but I can't find it on YouTube right now.

thank you!

Great Tips! Thanks!

Back