All-Star Kudos/brag Post!! Add Yours Too!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

150031_554101084603063_1651591554_n.jpg

sorry for the size, but I think Im pretty awesome.

LOVE seeing all the progress from BHS to jumps to stunts to fulls & the family tumbling is awesome! It's encouraging to see others work through mental blocks.

CP had a huge mental block this summer and fall. She refused to throw her ROBHS tuck unspotted for 6 months despite her coaches telling her she was doing it on her own anyway. A couple of months ago she finally threw it and now says she can do them in her sleep. YAY

Last month she landed her layout (straight not piked) on the first try. This past weekend she landed her aerial, front punch, and standing tuck. The landings weren't perfect, but her knees didn't touch the ground. Now she's determined to get those landings.

And the spamming continues.....

Yesterday they got the team tongue lashing that they didn't have enough combo passes and were going to get beat at cheersport if people didn't step up and get to work. They were told, you have one and a half weeks to get a specialty level four pass.

Apparently, he was waiting for an invitation....and your coach said level FOUR! But, we'll take it!
Jan 30, 2013 4:55pm | Facebook

And this one with one of the coaches we love and adore (you saw his fist in the first video) this time he wanted to throw it with him. This is the coach who (literally) taught him starting at a forward roll (which was BAD!) three and a half years ago. Love you Josh!

Jan 30, 2013 5:00pm | Facebook

And the spamming continues.....

Yesterday they got the team tongue lashing that they didn't have enough combo passes and were going to get beat at cheersport if people didn't step up and get to work. They were told, you have one and a half weeks to get a specialty level four pass.

Apparently, he was waiting for an invitation....and your coach said level FOUR! But, we'll take it!
Jan 30, 2013 4:55pm | Facebook

And this one with one of the coaches we love and adore (you saw his fist in the first video) this time he wanted to throw it with him. This is the coach who (literally) taught him starting at a forward roll (which was BAD!) three and a half years ago. Love you Josh!

Jan 30, 2013 5:00pm | Facebook
He's an amazing tumbler! He's so tall! Love the videos!

Jaylen landed her very first standing tuck today. I uploaded this video because this one was the one that meant the most as it was her very first one! So it's not the best but means a lot to her ... Can't wait till she perfects it but I'm just very proud of her no matter what!

She got her running tuck less then a year ago and in that time has progressed so much

Yay Jaylen!

Excuse the slight scream I have no clue who that is lol

CP had a huge mental block this summer and fall. She refused to throw her ROBHS tuck unspotted for 6 months despite her coaches telling her she was doing it on her own anyway. A couple of months ago she finally threw it and now says she can do them in her sleep. YAY
This is me! I broke my arms doing a ROBHS tuck so I've gone back and forth between doing it and needing (mentally) a spot. Sometimes I can throw it without warming up a roundoff tuck, sometimes I can do it on dead mat, but then sometimes I go through phases of needing a spot.... So I feel your pain (and your excitement that she finally got it!)

Yesterday in Maine there was a charity youth/school competition event and my school district, Marshwood, won the middle school, JV, and varsity divisions for the second year in a row! I'm so proud! Our middle school has been undefeated for 6 years now! Also, my all star gym performed routines yesterday and I'm so proud of how we did, considering it was on hard mat so we toned down tumbling a little bit. It was a great day! Except, as a senior, it was my last "Cheers From the Heart" event ever :( This was my 12th year competing/performing at it out of the 15 years its been around. All of the proceeds go to children's research.

This is just the best day ever! I successfully defended my dissertation and am now Dr. 12step AND the wait is over. Charlotte Parent magazine had 120 nominations for their 2013 Terrific Teens and my CP was one if the eight selected! Now that the story is in print were allowed to talk about it!!!

2013 Terrific Teen: Stephen Moore

Back