All-Star Kudos/brag Post!! Add Yours Too!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So proud of my 9 year old CP she has come a long way with her tumbling. She got her full in April then had to completely re-learn it because she was spinning the wrong way, now it is July and she is working doubles and specialty passes!!!She also has been working triple whips which are always fun!!! These are just a few of her videos!! She will be doing individuals this year for the first time so she is really ready to push and challenge herself :)

So proud of my 9 year old CP she has come a long way with her tumbling. She got her full in April then had to completely re-learn it because she was spinning the wrong way, now it is July and she is working doubles and specialty passes!!!She also has been working triple whips which are always fun!!! These are just a few of her videos!! She will be doing individuals this year for the first time so she is really ready to push and challenge herself :)

This bundle of fierceness belongs on Shooting Stars, F5, or Panthers. I can't even do that.

these seem like such tiny achievements compared to everyone else, but I still wanted to share since it feels like a big achievement for me :)

after a whole year of being absolutely terrified of tumbling I finally attempted and landed my front handsprings on the floor yesterday! I'm SO excited that I'll actually be able to tumble in our routine now, instead of just kneeling down on the floor :D

my partner and I also got our cupie at training last night, which is more of an achievement for him... so bragging on his behalf :)

I've been working on my back handspring the past 6 months and i finally did it by myself last thursday! I'm so happy! :)
Also, I'm working on extensions (first year as a base, been flying and back spotting for 8 yrs) and i finally am able to push my hands all the way to the extension position!

My school just finished NCA camp at McDaniel College on Saturday. We finished the week with awards in safety spotting, coaching awards, and the megaphone award (I really can't for the life of me remember what it is called, but it was voted on by the entire camp.) We earned a spirit stick every night, which was our goal going into camp. We continued our streak that we started my freshman year of spirit sticks every night. My high school doesn't have as strong stunting as we'd like, our most advanced stunt being libs. The NCA instructors worked with us and got our girls pulling heel stretches and flipping out of stunts. The staff also worked with us on a braced tuck pyramid, which went really well!

Now, for the really exciting news! It's been my goal to make NCA Top All American before I graduated, and this year I was blessed with this title. Not only that, my best friend and I were blessed with the opportunity to join NCA staff for next year. I'm so happy that I can share the most unbelievable experience of my life with my best friend. princessmackenzie LOVE YOU!

My CP is 8, and has been cheering less than a year. She couldn't do a cartwheel when we started and has really struggled with shoulder flexibility. I has made backbends, kick overs, walkovers, ect very hard, but she finally got her back walkover this week. I know it is not the biggest thing ever in the cheer world, but it was huge for her because it has been such a struggle.

Back