All-Star Kudos/brag Post!! Add Yours Too!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Me and my former teammates have been getting together and stunting a little bit. It's me and the flyer I backspotted for 3 years, another backspot and a base. The other back and base have only been cheering for like two years, and I've been retired for a while. Other than this, we've never stunted together, and the other back & I have been basing which we've never really done. Here's some of the stuff we got in a few days :)
10382988_870226789659684_6183453132596473341_n.jpg

This is our base flying for the first time and our flyer basing for the first time lol she's 5'6/7, the base is 5', I'm side basing and I'm 5'5 lol such a messed up stunt group

and we've been doing some single based stuff. I'm just super excited about all of this because of how weird this group is lol it's a shame two of us are graduated

Today was the last day of NCA camp and I made all American for the third time, my group did top gun stunts and hit (we were the only AG group so we technically won but it doesn't really count) and I got asked to join staff next year :D and I did my RO BHS Tuck on dead mat which I have only done once before, my sophomore year :) Also we hit a 1 1/2 up!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Today was the last day of NCA camp and I made all American for the third time, my group did top gun stunts and hit (we were the only AG group so we technically won but it doesn't really count) and I got asked to join staff next year :D and I did my RO BHS Tuck on dead mat which I have only done once before, my sophomore year :) Also we hit a 1 1/2 up!

Congratulations! I know we are in different regions, but Staff is like family! If you choose to do it (which I hope you do), you'll see it's easily the best decision of your life!

Congratulations! I know we are in different regions, but Staff is like family! If you choose to do it (which I hope you do), you'll see it's easily the best decision of your life!
I really want to do it! I've wanted to ever since my first camp so I'm really excited that I'm finally going to be old enough. Did you join right after you graduated HS? The other girls who got nominated with me were thinking about not doing it next summer bc they don't want to give up their "last summer," which is something I had never thought about.

I really want to do it! I've wanted to ever since my first camp so I'm really excited that I'm finally going to be old enough. Did you join right after you graduated HS? The other girls who got nominated with me were thinking about not doing it next summer bc they don't want to give up their "last summer," which is something I had never thought about.

I didn't do NCA, but I choose not do it the summer before my freshman year of college because I when staff tryouts came around I wasn't sure what school I was going to. And I wasn't sure what my summer commitment would be for college cheer (assuming I'd make whatever school's team I tried out for). So that might also be something to consider.

I actually got apped at 16 (I skipped a grade and was really young anyway) so I was too young to do it last summer. I was absolutely miserable. This is my first summer on staff, and it's actually absurd how happy I am to work. You get that insane happy feeling you got going to camp, all summer long. You get to see that joy on every camper's face. It's an absolute joy to be part of staff, and I don't recommend waiting to join. You will make great friends with NCA, and maybe even be lucky enough to meet someone you'll be going to school with!

Back