All-Star Kudos/brag Post!! Add Yours Too!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

OMG, she is so GORGEOUS and beautiful SMILE! Who can we credit those good looks to Mommy, Daddy or Combination?:D
I used to tell people they were nuts and I didn't see that she looked anything like me (that's what people always seem to say) until I found this pic (interestingly paired with the one she chose for the icons thing). I was 16 in this, she's 14 now.
ImageUploadedByFierce Board1410128089.868691.jpg

@12stepCheermom when someone posted about the new icon program in the CA thread, your CPs were the first ones I thought of. Good job :)
Yes, her brother learned a valuable lesson about not rushing an application since he forgot most of the stuff he needed to include :) poor thing. But, I'm secretly glad that she (for once) got something cheer related he didn't get. That's not been the way of it for the last two years or so. I think they chose 9 from the Charlotte location in total.

Cp had a private today which was very successful. I got videos of Fwo, roundoff, handspring, layout. Which is a big accomplishment since she has been having ongoing tumbling troubles. She threw her full at the beginning of the summer but only did it for about 2 weeks then stopping doing everything but roundoff tucks. It's very frustrating bc it feels like 1 step forward 2 steps back with her. I have learned to take what I can get with her and not worry about it. She will do it again when she is ready. She is only 9 so I am hopeful she will eventually grow out of her tumble fears.

CP14 was just placed on Reign!!! She is beyond over the moon about it. I'm pretty excited too.
Woooo! See you on the mat! Medium coed is such a fierce division! It's one of my favorites (which is a good thing I suppose!) enjoy the majors, bring a bucket. #myonlyadvice

CP14 was just placed on Reign!!! She is beyond over the moon about it. I'm pretty excited too.
Reign was one of my favorite teams last year, congrats? Do you know what time showcase usually begins for the gym and how to get passes? Pm me if u know anything, thanks. We r planning a surprise road trip for our girls.

Bring a bucket?
I was so totally gonna hurl when they cut the lights with the big countdown on the screen (cp16 was the first team out). It's probably the most nervous I've ever been for my kid. I have no idea how he handled that pressure being a first time level 5 and being THERE. Welcome to level 5, kid! But he was cool as a cucumber, hit a perfect routine.

And I still wanted to throw up.

Ugh, I'm not usually that nervous. Had some great Cali coed parents in front of us being really awesome and we retuned the favor when their kids came on :)

Latest posts

Back