All-Star *large Coed 5* 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

@Mikel Thomas can you give me the link to the uni ?
479936a0-2f3b-7e79.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

*Top Gun Allstars* Large Coed 2011-2012
looks like the brought back the same font of Top Gun as the 2009-2010 worlds uniform
479936a0-2fde-e320.jpg

I Love it when top gun get these beautiful uniforms... It always let's you know they are gonna be awesome in them.. An I think they look good in White instead of black/yellow all the time.

I'm like 95% sure that this is from the catalog and was at every usasf regional meeting this summer. So I HIGHLY doubt that is the uniform

good point...but last year at this same comp they gave grand to a youth 4 team...that really didnt do any level 4 skill...but because they did a kick up scorp they got scored crazy high in stunts..and beat all the senior teams out for grand...im not a fan of cheernation judges or score sheet!!

So off topic of Large Coed...but if u must know that yth 4 got crazy high scores in tumbling, jumps, pyramid, dance and execution...and they must have done enough level 4 skills because they did win Jamfest, UCA and got 2nd at Cheersport Nationals

So off topic of Large Coed...but if u must know that yth 4 got crazy high scores in tumbling, jumps, pyramid, dance and execution...and they must have done enough level 4 skills because they did win Jamfest, UCA and got 2nd at Cheersport Nationals
Win yes...Grand..No!

not taking anything away from them..they are good..but when you have other level 4 teams doing full-ups..tick tocks and switch ups....them getting grand and scoring way higher than everyone just isnt logical with a basic routine!

I'm confused why that picture was posted in here? Why not save it for the uniform thread like you did?

No need for posting the same thing in multiple threads!
Because it had something to do with large coed :) thank you so much

Back