All-Star Large Senior And Worlds! If Only 3 Teams In The Division....

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Another bit of hullaballoo I missed while on virus leave..I can't add much more to the discussion except that I'm eager to see how this all pans out and who knows- maybe the 'new large' will pull a few teams up from small although I'm curious: large coed doesn't seem to be a dying division and med coed isn't too shabby either (although small coed is enormous)..what will they do with those divisions? Will we go back to 3 coed and 2 ag divisions?

"Large Coed" now has limits on the number of boys. This, IMO, is primarily responsible for the apparent resurgence of the division. Sometimes adjusting the age grid to better meet the needs of the industry as a whole can work. I would imagine that the 3 coed divisions are here to stay, at least for the near future.

I would strongly suspect that we will end up with two different all-girl 5 divisions, large and small. Large will then be less than 36.

I was lucky enough to be in this division last year. I was on Stingrays Spice. It was amzing to be in this division. I would be crushed if this division was eliminated. It was the best experience i have ever had. These girls are amazing. and they deserve to be able to stay in there division. I wish some teams would step up to the plate. AND GO FOR IT!

I saw a post from a Tsunami girl not sure here username confirming they were large. I guess they changed it.

I really like the idea of top 10 going into finals. Top 10 is a big deal in my opinion (especially at worlds) and I think it should be celebrated. Like i said, im very sad about Large Senior dying but im excited to see what happens in Medium. It should be interesting. Though I totally agree that teams should try stepping up to the plate. Personally as an athlete nothing would feel more amazing then beating one (if only one) of the "golden trio" as I like to call them:)

I saw a post from a Tsunami girl not sure here username confirming they were large. I guess they changed it.

I don't even know what to believe anymore. Guess I was right in thinking I should wait until they take the mat for the first time to see what division they are in. :banghead:

I don't even know what to believe anymore. Guess I was right in thinking I should wait until they take the mat for the first time to see what division they are in. :banghead:
You need to change your avatar to that guy hahaha

Top ten is a big deal for so many gyms it would be ufair to only move top ten from day 1 to finals so many teams in top twenty pull up to top ten in finals in the small senior and small limited divisions

Back