All-Star Large Senior Updates 2010

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ihearthaters is right, every single girl on Tsunamis status is about how happy they are to be top 5, and to have done it in 1 year. This is only the second time the organization has gone to worlds, and first time as a Large Senior team. The coaches goals were top 5, and they did just that, anything else is icing on the cake. I couldn't be more proud of how those girls handle themselves, and how excited they are to A have gone to worlds and made finals be first year lg senior, and B top five, and a score thats hanging right there with the "Big 4". They have proved that they're a force to be reckoned with. They're not sad that they weren't performing again Sunday night for ESPN, although that would have been AWESOME, they're thrilled with where they placed and their score, and not pouting over not having a medal on around their neck.

I would've loved to see them hit today and see where things ended up, but such as life, you can't always get what you want.

Congrats to EVERYONE in the Large Senior Division, making it there itself is such an honor!

I agree, even without a paid bid they spent all that money and came down and made a respectable showing. Even though they wanted top 4 and couldn't get it, they tried their best. 5th out of 15 isn't shabby.

Omg TSU definately beat f5 first day f5 beat them second day theres a win in both worlds and yes theres always next year DONT FORGET tsunami was new and they wiped o im sorry washed out half of there competition and who cares who you cheer for all im saying is TSUNAMI WILL come back and TARE downn enough said TSUNAMI is the best imo but f5 is just the samee goodluck next year to all teams in the large senior division!!!

F5 undefeated against Tsunami all year! Right back at ya lol.

I agree, even without a paid bid they spent all that money and came down and made a respectable showing. Even though they wanted top 4 and couldn't get it, they tried their best. 5th out of 15 isn't shabby.

is this really necessary? like honestly we were happy of our accomplishments...youre only making yourself appear ignorant

queenmaryjane said:

That's like saying F5 wanted to win but couldn't. 4th out of 15 ain't too shabby!

F5 undefeated against Tsunami all year! Right back at ya lol.

the only competitive team the F5 beat at worlds was tsunami....and only one out of two days. this shouldnt be anything to brag about. F5 planned on competing with CEA, WC, AND CA. going into worlds tsunami was compared to FCA, PSS, FAME, and even Desert Storm so what they accomplished this weekend was amazing. they now proved that they are competitive with the bigger gym names after only ONE season in the division. for F5 to be bragging about it is just lowering my respect for them...its obvious that next year will be VERYYYY intersting and i cant wait to watch the top 10 teams battle it out again.

ps. i would say its the big two now. imo no one compares to world cup and cea...at least not this year.

the only competitive team the F5 beat at worlds was tsunami....and only one out of two days. this shouldnt be anything to brag about. F5 planned on competing with CEA, WC, AND CA. going into worlds tsunami was compared to FCA, PSS, FAME, and even Desert Storm so what they accomplished this weekend was amazing. they now proved that they are competitive with the bigger gym names after only ONE season in the division. for F5 to be bragging about it is just lowering my respect for them...its obvious that next year will be VERYYYY intersting and i cant wait to watch the top 10 teams battle it out again.

ps. i would say its the big two now. imo no one compares to world cup and cea...at least not this year.

ummm, only competitive team? You're joking, right?

Superstars, FAME, and FCA were all within like 4 points of F5 and Panthers!? And Fame and Superstars dropped stunts Day 1, F5 and Panthers didn't.... If you wanna get technical about it, the difference between stars and cea day 1 was like more than the 3rd place team and 8th place team i think, or it was at least close. Every single team in that division came to play, not just 4 or 5 of them. Show some respect for the athletes that worked their butts off to make F5 and Tsunami work for their spots. and more importantly, the athletes of F5 and Tsunami that worked even harder to beat all those teams! And by no means does CEA winning worlds all of a sudden make it only the "Big 2", F5 still kicked CEA's butt at BATC, Panthers beat F5, World Cup Beat Panthers, and CEA beat World Cup. It's and endless circle and you can't decide the top teams after 1 competition.

neversaynever said:

Who cares anymore worlds is over pm each other if you are going to be rude. Also remember it's the fans that make the teams look bad not the 36 on the mat the bickering is getting old fast f5 cheerleaders came on here and said job well done to everyone in large senior. so can we let the tsunami and f5 drama go?

Who cares anymore worlds is over pm each other if you are going to be rude. Also remember it's the fans that make the teams look bad not the 36 on the mat the bickering is getting old fast f5 cheerleaders came on here and said job well done to everyone in large senior. so can we let the tsunami and f5 drama go?

PLEASEEEEE let it go....and agreed with pghxcheer, this division meant business this year. we all were aware of how tough even making it to finals could be if we had mistakes. congrats to everyone this year for making this division one of, if not the most competitive. so many talented athletes and i met so many amazing people on so many of the teams. the cheerleaders were could sports so why cant we all be on here? and like it was said, its over anyways so lets start thinking about next year which is really what mattersss. again congrats to everyone and im glad we didnt let this stuff get in the way of our ah-mazing weekend in disney<3

All those teams are amazing, simply put! Sometimes you win and sometimes you lose, but it doesn't mean that you didn't put on one helll of a show~

Yes congrats on top 5. Even if you came to win and didn't break the big 4. Hold your heads up. Good luck next year.
"To carry a grudge is like being stung to death by one bee". Let it go. Spite is never lonely......

I personally enjoyed every single team in this division. Everyone had something new and different to bring. I have to mention South Elites stunt sequence. I loved the no-handed full ups!

As PghxCheer2 said..."Every single team in that division came to play, not just 4 or 5 of them. Show some respect for the athletes that worked their butts off" Thanks PghxCheer2.

Seriously, this wasn't a competition between tsunami and F5, I feel like some of these "fans" on here making nasty comments just make the teams look bad because people assume they are with that organization.

On another note, this division was my favorite part of the competition. CEA stunting...wow...is all I can say, it gives me goosebumps everytime. Tsunami, you girls looked confident, and your stunts looked great. F5 can dance their bootys off and I'm so glad PSS made it to day 2.

I don't agree with this at all. ALL of the teams in the Lrg Sr division are incredible! Every single team is this division is "competitive" and every single team is a threat! Please do not denounce any of the teams in this division because I am very sure that these very talented ladies don't deserve it. I am so sick of everyone on here judging these athletes with no basis! Just say good job to every team who made it to worlds and move on.

I just think the judging needed to be a lot more consistent in the large senior division especially (other divisions as well).. no matter who you love or who you hate or who you cheer for..wrong is wrong. World Cup Shootings Stars Got 7 and 8's on tumbling standing and running now that's just down right wrong and if any of you have been to a competition or in a division at any competition where you know you are going to OUT SCORE teams your division in on many parts of the score sheet it is a slap in the face when you perform a skill very well as a team and it doesn't get credit for it.

Of course WC didn't get scored correctly or they would have beat CEA with a dropped stunt. Head to head CEA all the way but not by dropping in finals.

Back