All-Star Largest All Star Program By State?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think this post should ask wich gym in each state has the most athletes in the programs/s because I know a few listed has a ridiculous amount of cross overs.. uh obviously your going to push more teams when you have the same girls competing on 3 different teams with in your gym. I said this before I wish crossovers would be regulated to some extent. (sighs)
You have to have crossovers in little gyms or you just cant survive as a progam

Not sure about the size of FCA, HotCheer and Fire and Ice..

At State All Stars we have 10 teams and 170 athletes at 1 location, so we might be up there for PA.
I know that steel city we have 180 regular season athletes. We have 10 teams out of one location and only a handful of crossovers. I know FCA has quite a few teams as well. sounds like there's three or four that are all in the area to being the second biggest to cheertyme

I'm curious, have you experienced this personally or is this an generally accepted quote??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I coach at a little gym we have about 70 athletes and to make our teams at least 3 stunt groups we have to utilize cross overs. Our philosphy is we want small teams with as close to true level as possible so that means we have to have higher level senior team and a lower level senior team. We use some of the higher level team too fill out the lower level team to 12.

I think this post should ask wich gym in each state has the most athletes in the programs/s because I know a few listed has a ridiculous amount of cross overs.. uh obviously your going to push more teams when you have the same girls competing on 3 different teams with in your gym. I said this before I wish crossovers would be regulated to some extent. (sighs)
People are going off athlete counts though, not teams.

You have to have crossovers in little gyms or you just cant survive as a progam
oh yes this I agree with,I certainly am not trying to offend anyone but 180 + athletes, no one from true level 5 should be down on levels 3,& maybe even 4.2 with its lower skill tumbling if your throwing level 5 tumbling ..jmo ( I know flyers cross from sr teams to younger teams. which is a whole other topic, I happen to witnesss alot of it the last few comps we been at. It just bugs me when I see it being abused like that, I guess its called stacking.

USA Wildcats on CT has either 19, or 20 teams when you count all 3 gyms, & 1/2 year teams. Not sure on total numbers of athletes though cuz we do have crossovers within each gym & a few cross from one Wildcat gym to the other gym.

Everyone keeps saying how many teams their gyms have but it isn't about how many teams a gym has it is about how many ATHLETES are in the gym. Just because a gym has a ton of teams doesn't mean they will have the most athletes (if they are all small teams or team that are not filled).

I coach at a little gym we have about 70 athletes and to make our teams at least 3 stunt groups we have to utilize cross overs. Our philosphy is we want small teams with as close to true level as possible so that means we have to have higher level senior team and a lower level senior team. We use some of the higher level team too fill out the lower level team to 12.

Ok just wondering. I own a small gym of about 70 athletes. We do really well with no crossovers. The reason I'm asking is that I'm in the middle of writing an article for Spirit Post about this. It is my opinion that crossovers is a competitive advantage for bigger gyms because there are no crossover rules currently in place. I don't want to high jack the thread so you'll have to wait for the article to be released to get the explanation behind my madness.

Everyone keeps saying how many teams their gyms have but it isn't about how many teams a gym has it is about how many ATHLETES are in the gym. Just because a gym has a ton of teams doesn't mean they will have the most athletes (if they are all small teams or team that are not filled).

very true. the amount of teams can be misleading.

Back