All-Star Largest All Star Program By State?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I mean 1 person that competes on 3 teams counts as 1, not 3. You don't count the same person multiple times.

I think that the numbers for "regular" all star kids is probably pretty similar between Rays, CA, and WC. (low 500s?) If you count half year teams (i think they have 250+), then Stingrays likely has the most out of a single location. CA has around 650 including all competitive programs (NOT counting HS teams)

If you start counting multiple gyms, then Cali, CEA, ACE, and the Premier gyms could jump ahead - you would have to ask them.
thanks!

It is my understanding that most athletes at ECE are on at least two teams - is this true?
Not necessarily but there are quite a few crossovers. From what I know it's mostly level 5 kids who crossover to various teams whether is Coed to J5, or other levels.

I think we (Prime Time) might have the largest in NH if you don't count ECE as a whole and their NH gym included in that. We're at 12 teams approximately 180 kids.

ACE has 6 locations (3 in Alabama, 2 in Tennessee & 1 in Georgia) with 44 full season teams and 1,200 athletes.
52 (I Believe) with half year teams! What programs are at or above that? I know CEA is close... I believe they have 49 teams.

I mean 1 person that competes on 3 teams counts as 1, not 3. You don't count the same person multiple times.

I think that the numbers for "regular" all star kids is probably pretty similar between Rays, CA, and WC. (low 500s?) If you count half year teams (i think they have 250+), then Stingrays likely has the most out of a single location. CA has around 650 including all competitive programs (NOT counting HS teams)

If you start counting multiple gyms, then Cali, CEA, ACE, and the Premier gyms could jump ahead - you would have to ask them.

52 (I Believe) with half year teams! What programs are at or above that? I know CEA is close... I believe they have 49 teams.

I'm pretty sure you'd have to add FAME to that list. With 4 locations I'm pretty sure they are close to 1000 athletes, and over 40 teams according to their website. They had over 800 athletes when I was there with only 3 locations.

Cheer City United - Arkansas

By total athletes yes, especially now with three location, I can't wait to see what Nicole does with the Marion gym. But if I'm not mistaken cheer force has the most in one location with 180 full year athletes whih makes it te largest single location gym.

Back