All-Star Largest Gyms In Each State

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

In MA I think ECE is the largest. They have many teams and plus they also have a NH and CT location (even thou rite now we r doing by each state). They are pretty much the most well known team to MA as well.

Saw someone post this before, but definitely, South elite is the Largest in WA. for SURE.

Ohio for sure is Midwest Cheer Elite with 2 locations and Matrix with 1 location.
Step 1 the largest? Umm not.....

You're funny.

tumblr_m2clx68mpK1qzgqyf.gif

I saw a few people mention speed athletics for the biggest gym in indiana correct me if i'm wrong but isn't ice the biggest for indiana? they have 2 locations mishawaka with 3 teams and fort wayne with 4 plus 1-2 half year teams and I believe speed has one location (again correct me if i'm wrong) and i'm really not sure how many teams? I would either think the biggest gym would be ice or possibly hollywood (with 3 locations in indiana)

I saw a few people mention speed athletics for the biggest gym in indiana correct me if i'm wrong but isn't ice the biggest for indiana? they have 2 locations mishawaka with 3 teams and fort wayne with 4 plus 1-2 half year teams and I believe speed has one location (again correct me if i'm wrong) and i'm really not sure how many teams? I would either think the biggest gym would be ice or possibly hollywood (with 3 locations in indiana)

Indiana Elite is fielding 15, maybe 16, teams this season, not counting dance.

Indiana Elite is fielding 15, maybe 16, teams this season, not counting dance.
oh just kidding haha I guess I didn't realize how big they are! don't they just have one location? And i just looked on the wiki page it looks like we have a few more teams but I'm positive we don't have 15-16 (not including IL). So, I'm guessing it's between Indiana Elite, Hollywood, and possibly Speed?

It is just one location. I'm not sure how many athletes Hollywood has, but I don't think that they are very big. I could absolutely be wrong, though.

It is just one location. I'm not sure how many athletes Hollywood has, but I don't think that they are very big. I could absolutely be wrong, though.
Dang! that's a lot of teams for one location. I was just assuming hollywood was fairly big with 3 locations all in parts of indiana that are pretty populated, but like you said i could be completely wrong too!

Back