All-Star Leslie Paczosa Summit- Photogrpahy

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

LOL first pictures I see are me and my team. So she WAS the girl my gym owner hired... Hmmm I'll have to ask her about this then. Hoping we didn't get scammed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let us know what she says.

My daughter has red hair, and does not look like the other kid but is similar in size .. The other girl in the pic with my daughter also does not look like the flyer the pics was suppose to be of. So she really just half booty'd her whole job and the pics are not even good.

My preschool aged nephew has taken better photos with his Fisher Price digital camera.

Those pictures are......

My iPhone takes better pictures than that, I am so sorry to all those who have been scammed and I truly hope she is brought to justice in some shape or form.

I finally got on my computer to look through all of those summit pictures she took...
1) some aren't bad. Most are, but some are ok
2) she took our team picture, and literally didn't even get the whole team in the picture.. Okay then.
3) why is there like only 5 pictures of Vipers and like 40 of Top Gun. Like you got paid to shoot a girl on Vipers and there's like no pictures...

I'm overall just highly confused...

I finally got on my computer to look through all of those summit pictures she took...
2) she took our team picture, and literally didn't even get the whole team in the picture.. Okay then.
3) why is there like only 5 pictures of Vipers and like 40 of Top Gun. Like you got paid to shoot a girl on Vipers and there's like no pictures...

i was wondering the same thing about the Team picture. How can you take a picture of a Team and only get half the people on it?! Unless you had some kind of seizure it's impossible to mess that up. Very odd.

i was wondering the same thing about the Team picture. How can you take a picture of a Team and only get half the people on it?! Unless you had some kind of seizure it's impossible to mess that up. Very odd.

Unless you had some kind of seizure BAHAHAHAHAHA!

Yea, there's like 5 of my daughters team, and only three of them are actually of her and you can't see her really. I should have brought my moms camera like I planned.

The first picture of vipers was literally the second half of the pyramid. It's not connected in the first half so she got the last of the pyramid and the dance. She did not get one individual shot of the kid she was suppose to and the only two non group shots had my kid in it and my friends daughter is my kids opposite in the pyramid and transitioning to the dance. Which is where the two pics of my kid are from.

Plus they are horrible quality.

Hunter told my friend back when I started this thread he couldn't email her the pics and she needed to wait on the disc because there are like 700 pics of vipers ... And the memory card only has 292 of all teams hahahah what a scam artist.

I felt bad at first when I started this thread because I wasn't sure if it was we were just jumping the gun with the miss communication or what but I'm so glad I did. What a horrible person Leslie is.

...Isn't that the gym she's now at? Top Gun? Maybe she was trying to offer her services to them :confused: Like 'Look at all these pics I took and now that I'm coming to your gym I'd be more than happy to do it all the time!!'

She just posted on her Instagram: "If you placed an order for a Summit Photo Package and have not received the link to view your photos please contact me ASAP. I apologized for the delay in completion as I was overwhelmed with photos and failed to gauge completion time appropriately."

Hmmm... I wonder which part of the time consuming task of completing the photos overwhelmed her: The drive the other photographer had to make to her house to get the memory card or the time it took for the other photographer to upload the photos to Shutterfly. I know it wasn't the time it took to edit the photos...

Funny how other photographers who took thousands of photos at Summit have already edited and sent out their photos, yet she was overwhelmed by the couple hundred photos that sat untouched on her memory card.

It takes a lot of balls to try to scam people in an industry her kid is involved in. But it takes a real don't-want-to-get-banned-from-Fierceboard to then take credit for putting in the work it took to "complete" and post those crappy photos

I actually wish I would have given her money because she would learn she had messed with the wrong cheer mom. I would do everything in my power to ruin her, criminally, financially, etc. I would only feel bad for her little girl.

Back